Weird But True Jeep Sex Alarm Story - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Stories > Weird But True Jeep Sex Alarm Story

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!

Unread 10-11-2011, 06:04 AM   #31
SunDevilJeeper
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Got caught by phoenix pd a couple times. The first time, some younger guy in a tahoe came up on me and my ex on camelback mountain.

I opened up the net that was on top of the roll bar...

Me: Sup?

Cop: Not much! What's uhhh... what's goin on over here? (curious tone)

Me: Me and the lady are having a nice view of the city... while enjoying each others company.

Cop: Nice... well some of the residents here were complaining about a jeep being parked on the side of the road, I don't know how they can see you but yeah. Also you're not supposed to be parked here, there's a sign right there.

Me: Oh ****, I didn't even see it. Alright, I guess I'll pack up and head out.

Cop: Nah you're good dude, you're good. I don't give a ****. Alright have a good night.

Me: Oh... I will.

Cop: By the way, there's a better spot up on the top of the mountain where you get a view of the entire metro area... and nobody ever goes up there. Free parking too...

Still not enough power.
SunDevilJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2011, 05:43 PM   #32
DKJEEPTJ1
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Hilarious!
DKJEEPTJ1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2011, 01:54 PM   #33
Smokey28173
2007 WK 

That's awesome
'07 Jeep Grand Cherokee WK. Laredo. Silver. 3.7L. Interstate 790 CCA Battery Class lll Towing | | Jeeps are Sexy Member #2. | XK/WK Owners Club Member #12. |
Smokey28173 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.