Weird But True Jeep Sex Alarm Story - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Stories > Weird But True Jeep Sex Alarm Story

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsWant to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under

Unread 07-24-2006, 07:52 PM   #16
POLBOSS
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkeep
I can't like figure out which letter is wrong...
the 't' in take or the 'c' in come?

Take her home Thanks for pointing that out

POLBOSS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-29-2006, 09:41 PM   #17
christopher6968
2007 KJ Liberty 

Quote:

can i have an "M" pat?
christopher6968 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-30-2006, 12:09 AM   #18
Baotchi
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:

ahahahahahah that cracks me up

Unread 09-27-2008, 04:23 PM   #19
JEEP97TJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

10 char......

Last edited by JEEP97TJ; 10-03-2008 at 11:07 PM..
JEEP97TJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-27-2008, 08:30 PM   #20
03Wrangler

is it illegal?
03Wrangler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-03-2008, 09:37 PM   #21
bremz8
2006 TJ Wrangler 

i think its illegal to have sex under 18 unless your married?
Unread 10-03-2008, 09:58 PM   #22
VICTIM_OF_PAIN
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bremz8 View Post
i think its illegal to have sex under 18 unless your married?

Parents tell you that?

[B]Ex - 2001 Wrangler, 2" BB, 32" BGF AT's. JKS Quicker Disconnects, Oil Pan Skid, Steering Box Skid. Hard Top, Soft Top, Safari Top, Olympic Mountaineer Rack.[/B][/COLOR]

Current - 2008 Unlimited Wrangler Rubicon. Rock Krawler Stock Mod 2.5" lift, 35x12.50x15 Cooper STT's on Pro-Comp D-Windows, Husky Floor Liners, Mastercraft Grab Handles, Weathertech Side Window Deflectors, Hitch mounted D-Ring, Rancho Oil Pan Skid, Rugged Ridge E-Disco Skid, and a Skid Row Evap Canister Skid plate.

[B]It is better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool.... than to open it and remove all doubt[/B].
VICTIM_OF_PAIN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-09-2008, 01:03 PM   #23
ecvMatt
1966 CJ5 

I am pretty sure it counts as public indecency
Unread 10-09-2008, 01:35 PM   #24
DixiesCJ3B
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecvMatt View Post
I am pretty sure it counts as public indecency
Yea that would be it

OP: Thats a great story

1954 CJ3B Willys
Hurricane 4, 3-spd with Warn Overdrive, Snow-plow

NGJC# 15
Low Output 4 cylinder Jeep Club Member #166
Build Thread
Are You An Offroad Junkie
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticGringo View Post
This "Jeep thing" is like dating a really really hot chick, who is crazy! Its alot of fun, you spend too much money, your up all night ending up sweaty & greasy from it, your friends are jealous, you get admission into some sort of weird club... but it gets mad at your for no reason, throws fits seemingly randomly, has unexplained issues which it somehow solves on its own only after you try a bunch of different things (and spend a bunch of money) to solve it... and yet you can't resist getting in it every chance you can.
DixiesCJ3B is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-09-2008, 08:58 PM   #25
dz1087
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Yep - they'll both be on the sex registries now for the rest of their lives depending on how old they were.

Air Force Jeep Club - Tail# JF037AD
'03 TJ Sport, Black on White, Stock. [[Gone]]
'99 XJ, Purple, Stock but with new wheels.

Running Doorless? Check your state's Mirror Laws!!
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f176/list-state-mirror-laws-565361/

There can be no fifty-fifty Americanism in this country. There is room here for only 100% Americanism, only for those who are Americans and nothing else.
Theodore Roosevelt
dz1087 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-05-2011, 03:33 PM   #26
Smokey28173
2007 WK 

damn gabe i will have to watch out for your jeep cause me and my girl fool around in the car alot
'07 Jeep Grand Cherokee WK. Laredo. Silver. 3.7L. Interstate 790 CCA Battery Class lll Towing | | Jeeps are Sexy Member #2. | XK/WK Owners Club Member #12. |
Smokey28173 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-05-2011, 05:15 PM   #27
tato1111
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by POLBOSS View Post
On a related story, (not on a Jeep ) I had a f-150 single can step side when my ex and I were bf/gf, one night we were at a park near her house at almost 12am and somehow she was without a bra (cough cough ) then all of the sudden I see this car coming through the parking lot with no lights on, and I tought this can't be good, and I hand her my jacket and I put my t-shirt on, and I throw her clothes behind the seat, and yeah it was a cop, walks towards my truck silent, and flahes his big flash light on us and I lower the window and go like, Hello officer how can I assist you? and he goes like what are you doing here at this hour? and I go like, we are talking sir, and he goes like a little to late to be here, please take her come, and I go like, I should do that, thanks for the reminder, and he left, we got a good laugh out of that one
You are terrible at typing, all the "like's" dont help eather. like i had to read it four times to understand what you were saying like.

<--Mods in profile
tato1111 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-06-2011, 09:08 AM   #28
Smokey28173
2007 WK 

usually when people over use the word like it is their brain filling in the blank while they think up the next lie in the story...... or they are a sixteen year old girl
'07 Jeep Grand Cherokee WK. Laredo. Silver. 3.7L. Interstate 790 CCA Battery Class lll Towing | | Jeeps are Sexy Member #2. | XK/WK Owners Club Member #12. |
Smokey28173 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-07-2011, 09:21 PM   #29
Hazardouswhnwet
2007 WK 

Oh wow.. what a story! My boyfriend and I would totally be that couple that got caught by the police... >.< We fool around in our cars a whole lot and when I started driving, I'd give him rides home from school just about every day. We would leave school a little earlier and get to his house a little later for some much needed alone time in between. First it was just simple kissing and such but then we really started fooling around. We had a few "spots" in between our high school and his house and so we would use them to our advantage. One spot was actually on some guy's property! >.< We're horrible people. Anyway, we were doing our thing and getting kind of hot and heavy and it sounded like the guy set his dogs on us. We heard a bunch of barking and got out of there fast. And we changed spots after that. Plus a padlocked gate appeared at the enterence of that little driveway a few weeks later... >.> Oops.

So in out second spot (it was some unused driveway, this time) it turned out to be a spot where the school buses would make regular stops in to turn around... >.>

The third spot wasn't even a real "spot," we just went back to our high school, in the back fields where they were making an new enterance into the school on graduation night and fooled around there as well, however, this time it was even more of a scare as a security guard kept walking around the school and we were sure he'd see us. He kept flashing his light around us, so whether he saw us or not or just suspected is unknown. I don't know if he did or not...but it was enough for us and we high tailed it out there...

Since then, which was about three years ago... we haven't had many other opportunities to have fun in our cars. We both have new (okay, used but they are new to us) Jeeps and we haven't been able to "christen" either of them yet. =(
Join my group: Jeeps are sexy! // Jeeps are sexy! Member #1.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/groups/jeeps-sexy/
Hazardouswhnwet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-23-2011, 10:07 AM   #30
armymike21

exspect that couple to be far from any public next time. haha
armymike21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.