Wanted willys jeep - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Stories > Wanted willys jeep

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 04-02-2013, 07:40 AM   #1
Lineman4426
1980 CJ7 

Wanted willys jeep

Hello jeepers I'm new so I hope this works ! I'm trying o find some info on a willys jeep that used to be in my family ??? It was sold years ago in sw Missouri to someone and all info has been lost. I don't remember eveything about it but what I know is its a late forties early fifties. It was fire engine red inside and out ! It had a small v 6 in it and no top a the time of sale ! I think it had a homemad replacement fuel tank under seat . When sold it still had narrow bias style tires on it ! Hope someone will know something about it would love to see it again some day thanks to anyone that knows anything ? Came off a farm south of Joplin mo .

Lineman4426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2013, 02:35 PM   #2
Lineman4426
1980 CJ7 

Notice a lot of views will try to get a pic of it on here if I can find one thanks all! Hope someone knows something bout it someday !!!
Lineman4426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2013, 05:23 PM   #3
Jeepsman
2005 KJ Liberty 

You can also try posting on craigslist in the area(s) you believe the Jeep may still reside.
Unread 09-02-2013, 12:41 PM   #4
LMontycj2a

1946 CJ2A 

Did you ever find the jeep? Also try posting info on the Willys tech page, the CJ2a page, the CJ3a, and the CJ3b pages. Also try the g503 page.
1968 C-101 (Jeepster)
LMontycj2a is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.