Stupid People and how not to get unstuck - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Stories > Stupid People and how not to get unstuck

BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!XJ Rail Sale!

Unread 07-08-2006, 10:29 PM   #1
FLHT_FXRS_YJ

Stupid People and how not to get unstuck

I stumbled across this link in another forum. These people have to be the stupidest off roaders I've ever seen. Check it out!

http://4xforum.co.za/cgi-bin/YaBB/Ya...num=1126725233

89' YJ - 4.2 - NV4500 - NP231w/sye - 1" Body Lift - 2 1/2" Rancho Suspension Lift - 31" Firestone MTR - AR Outlaw II - Tomken Bumpers F & R - Warn 8000 front - Warn 6000 rec. mount rear - FlowFit Seats - Tom Woods Rear & Custom 2" front driveshafts
FLHT_FXRS_YJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-09-2006, 12:54 AM   #2
Blk2kTj
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Ha

Haha.

That is prob. one of the funniest 4wd disasters ever.

I love the attempt to drive over the ice, the guy is inside at the drivers seat waiting to get to the bottom and drive right on over the lake....

Hahaha !
Blk2kTj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-10-2006, 04:46 AM   #3
ranger92

the guy standing next to the jeep in one of the pics looks like h'es wearing a suit...

The whole thing is pretty funny though... especially the fact that he stepped on the ice to see if it could hold his jeep.

[COLOR="Navy"][I]I now offer a free bump with every post!!![/I][/COLOR]

Yes, it's an '06 Sahara cuz in Luxembourg you can get '06 Saharas.
[COLOR="White"]MPG THREAD FLAMING CLUB MEMBER #2 [/COLOR][/SIZE]
ranger92 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-10-2006, 09:52 AM   #4
OH-ZJ-IO

See, that's why I don't have a snorkle....Lot of good it did him!!!!
OH-ZJ-IO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-23-2006, 09:21 PM   #5
jzmtl
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLHT_FXRS_YJ
These people have to be the stupidest off roaders I've ever seen. Check it out!
But how would you handle the situation?

User CP > Options > Uncheck "Show Signatures"
jzmtl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-24-2006, 01:34 PM   #6
grymsr
Vintage Member

2004 TJ Wrangler 

also one of the best documented stucks I ever seen.

Black Jeep Club v1.0 and v2.0 #1776
DR Z MUST BE STOPPED #7
grymsr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-06-2006, 08:55 AM   #7
ImSuck

what an idiot
Low Output 4 Cylinder Jeep Club member #59
[QUOTE=Grewe02]No such thing. Eat **** and die.[/QUOTE]

lifted with some extra's
......sold
ImSuck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-06-2006, 07:33 PM   #8
BlackFly
1998 XJ Cherokee 

LMFAOooooooooooooo

................. Jerrys Kids

BlackFly is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-09-2006, 04:01 PM   #9
dolphy
2006 TJ Wrangler 

That's just crazy. What an idiot
Unread 08-10-2006, 06:11 AM   #10
bigsky89
1989 XJ Cherokee 

i had a monumental stuck like that, it was mud up to the rockers, i was pushign it with the door, lol mud so thick i literally couldnt walk in it without losing balance or a boot... got two trucks stuck in the same stuff trying to get the jeep out in the end it took a tractor to pull me out. and that ladies and gentlemen is why i try my very best to go wheeling close to my dads farmyard... wow that was a fun day
lo tho i wheel through the valley of the shadow of death, i will fear no obsticle, for my jeep is with me. thy armour and tires, they comfort me. you lead me to lay down rubber on big rocks, and drive you through deep waters.
you prepare a place for me at the end of tough trails, and you anoint my driveway with oil. surely your awesomeness and the smell of burning motor oil will follow me all of the days of my life, and i will dwell in the house of the jeep forever. amen.
bigsky89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-11-2006, 08:17 AM   #11
Gabe
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Shovel, shovel, shovel, idiots!
Gabe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-11-2006, 02:10 PM   #12
bigsky89
1989 XJ Cherokee 

you try to shovel greasy knee deep mud enough to get a cherokee ahead or back like 50 yards! lol i got a good ways in not realizing i was skiffing across the stuff and then tried to turn and dug in like crazy. it sucked. the tractor was like working har dto get the jeep out by the other end cause it was like super sticky stuff... im pretty sure there was no way i could have shoveled out of that one, it woul dhave jsut sunk deeper
lo tho i wheel through the valley of the shadow of death, i will fear no obsticle, for my jeep is with me. thy armour and tires, they comfort me. you lead me to lay down rubber on big rocks, and drive you through deep waters.
you prepare a place for me at the end of tough trails, and you anoint my driveway with oil. surely your awesomeness and the smell of burning motor oil will follow me all of the days of my life, and i will dwell in the house of the jeep forever. amen.
Unread 08-11-2006, 03:09 PM   #13
mmasuperman12
1998 XJ Cherokee 

htat is awesome id like to shake his hand because that took some creativity and also you may have to be half way retarded to try that .
Jeep drivers who dig Country Music member #12

1998 XJ - beginning the revival.
mmasuperman12 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-12-2006, 12:14 AM   #14
Gabe
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsky89
you try to shovel greasy knee deep mud enough to get a cherokee ahead or back like 50 yards! lol i got a good ways in not realizing i was skiffing across the stuff and then tried to turn and dug in like crazy. it sucked. the tractor was like working har dto get the jeep out by the other end cause it was like super sticky stuff... im pretty sure there was no way i could have shoveled out of that one, it woul dhave jsut sunk deeper
I wasn't talking about your situation. The mud there looked pretty dry, so a hi-lift or a shovel could have helped.
Gabe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-12-2006, 12:34 AM   #15
bigsky89
1989 XJ Cherokee 

yeah that was abou tthe dumbest thing ive ever seen... if the ground was frozen it would look liek dirt but be hard as pavement, it sucks but its fun for climbing in the winter here, but yeah a hi lift would have helped for sure or maybe not being reatrded haha

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.