Stories of people mad at ya in ur jeep - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Stories > Stories of people mad at ya in ur jeep

TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGTJ, YJ & LJ Drop Down Tail Gate Conversion KitLJ Suspension Systems from Clayton Off Road

Unread 10-23-2013, 09:33 PM   #91
IH8PEPL
Web Wheeler

I was at the Taco Bell drive up a few days ago and could see the people in the car behind me trying to mouth out my licence plate (IH8PEPL), when they said it out loud and started laughing, their little girl in the back seat put her head out the window and yelled "YOU'RE MEAN!"

IH8PEPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2013, 02:09 AM   #92
rockphc
2005 LJ Wrangler 

I was filling up at the gas station once and this guy turned into the station and pulled up next to me. He rolls his window down and tells me if I "cut him off again like yesterday" he'd call police and get me a good and hefty ticket. Funny thing was I was outta town with my parents up til that morning he decided to go out of his way to inform me of this. Not too big a town to be confusing Jeep's...but whatever I'll try my best I guess.
Unread 10-28-2013, 01:55 PM   #93
erickpl
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Had a guy following me to work IN THE FOG way too close. He didn't notice my 2 1320 lumen reverse/trail lights on my tire carrier. After he stayed there for a couple of minutes, I lit him up. He stayed there a bit longer - the lights stayed on. When he changed lanes I turned them off. He then proceeded to get in front of me and brake check me. BIG mistake.

4 110W offroad lights lit him up, along with my brights, until he took off and changed lanes again.

Idiot. Don't tailgate in the fog. At 5:00a. Then cut me off to 'teach me a lesson' when I'm going about 3 over the speed limit... and in the right lane.
Green Jeep Member #155
Low Output 4 Cylinder Jeep Member #35

Keep moving forward. But keep an eye on history, for if you don't, you are doomed to repeat it.
erickpl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2013, 02:05 PM   #94
IH8PEPL
Web Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by erickpl View Post
Had a guy following me to work IN THE FOG way too close. He didn't notice my 2 1320 lumen reverse/trail lights on my tire carrier.
This is the route im headed. No matter how many times I break check someone they are right back in the same spot and refuse to back off. A few trucklight leds should do the trick... if not im going to start thowing ball bearings out the window .
IH8PEPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2013, 02:16 PM   #95
thetrashman
1995 YJ Wrangler 

When my girl friend and I just started going out my jeep was always freezing when we drove it, winter came and left, and now when we take hers it's just as cold, told her it wasn't the jeep just ny.
She doesn't complain anymore thanks two blankets in both.
Or problobly the best was all the stickers, everyone has something wrong with there not being enough now there are barley any, I got mad at the jeep cause it seemed to make me clostrifobic although that could have just been from putting the top on after 2months with it off straight.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

My Build Thread
thetrashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2014, 08:28 PM   #96
herqulees
1997 ZJ 

Other than parking next to people in parking lots that don't know how to park, I get plenty of horrified faces from soccer moms driving behind me when they see my bumper stickers. Nothing like living near rich neighborhoods...
herqulees is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.