Stories of people mad at ya in ur jeep - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Stories > Stories of people mad at ya in ur jeep

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsJK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!

Unread 06-13-2013, 11:01 AM   #76
nosheep
1983 CJ7 

^--- that grammar is not my finest moment

nosheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2013, 05:34 PM   #77
grogie
Cell Block #4533

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Not too long ago, after taking the wife out to dinner, I had a gang banger drive by me and point and shoot his finger as if it was a gun. I guess he didn't like red Jeeps?

Red Jeep Club #345
2006 TJ Sport
2004 KJ Limited
2013 Off-Road Trailer

grogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2013, 08:13 PM   #78
drobes34
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaxManClay View Post
Quick story:

Prius guy - How do you like filling that up?
Me - How do you like driving in the snow?
Gonna need some ice for that burn rofl
drobes34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2013, 05:35 PM   #79
rondak46
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Freaky Prius peeps. They are out there.

rondak46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2013, 10:23 PM   #80
The Golden One

^ Should have given her a rev. lol
I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it "the terminator". First I crouch down in the shower in the classic "naked terminator traveling through time" pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy.
The Golden One is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2013, 10:35 PM   #81
DenimDean
1994 XJ Cherokee 

There was a couple cars in the way of me to get on the highway so I just drove up on the curb and drove passed them. Got a pretty nasty look from a woman in a minivan. That's all I got for now
DenimDean is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2013, 11:37 PM   #82
90wranglerguy
1989 YJ Wrangler 

On my way to work the other day I was in the right lane and pulled upon the sidewalk to pass about 11 cars that wouldn't turn right on the green arrow. As I passed a couple Priuses they started honking their horns like crazy. When I drove by them I made sure to wave
Unread 07-30-2013, 05:12 AM   #83
DenimDean
1994 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90wranglerguy
On my way to work the other day I was in the right lane and pulled upon the sidewalk to pass about 11 cars that wouldn't turn right on the green arrow. As I passed a couple Priuses they started honking their horns like crazy. When I drove by them I made sure to wave
Haha that's awesome. I wanna get a sticker that says "my jeep uses the gas your Prius saves" and then park by every Prius I can
DenimDean is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2013, 12:19 PM   #84
aaonms

1999 TJ Wrangler 

In a group setting, a Prius-owning coworker good-naturedly teased me once about the gas mileage of my Jeep to which I responded by thanking her for driving a Prius. When she asked why I was thanking her, I told her I appreciated her driving such a fuel efficient car as that meant there was more gas available for my Jeep.
aaonms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2013, 01:30 PM   #85
HappyTrails
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaonms View Post
In a group setting, a Prius-owning coworker good-naturedly teased me once about the gas mileage of my Jeep to which I responded by thanking her for driving a Prius. When she asked why I was thanking her, I told her I appreciated her driving such a fuel efficient car as that meant there was more gas available for my Jeep.
Good point!
Bunch of other junk.

"Y'all kin say whut y'all want 'bout the South, buy y'all never heard o' nobody retirin' an' movin' North."
HappyTrails is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2013, 01:33 PM   #86
HappyTrails
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondak46 View Post

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CVdMySW...eature=related
Plug in the ProCal and set for high revs (winching mode), then step outside and smoke a cigar while you are talking to her. LOL!
Bunch of other junk.

"Y'all kin say whut y'all want 'bout the South, buy y'all never heard o' nobody retirin' an' movin' North."
HappyTrails is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2013, 08:45 PM   #87
cargo33

I enjoy wen ppl flash their brights at me at night... I just turn mine on then hit my 4kc lights on top an two on the bumper turn night into day an let em get really pissy
cargo33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2013, 11:16 AM   #88
TJJeepJosh
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondak46 View Post

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CVdMySW...eature=related
Was going to share this people think they're above everyone else because they drive a prius.
Unread 09-28-2013, 08:48 PM   #89
Rollbar12
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Prius drivers are bad, smart car drivers are just a tad more annoying. If its a Nissan Leaf owner, ask them how they like deciding between heat or distance in the winter
Rollbar12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2013, 06:20 PM   #90
Superfuman
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I used to have a guy that would park in one of my two reserved spots at my apartment complex. It wasn't a big deal until I had both my tj and xj. One spot was against a curb. So that's where the xj slept. I came home one day, and he had parked in my other reserved spot, just inches from the xj. There was enough room to fit my entire tj in my spot because he parked so close. So I backed in, cranked the wheel towards him so my tires where blocking him. Hopped in the xj, cranked the wheel, and called apartment management. He was pisssssssssed.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.