Stories of people mad at ya in ur jeep - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Stories > Stories of people mad at ya in ur jeep

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 04-27-2012, 09:28 PM   #61
Issacd
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Just had a lady yell "slow down" while I came off a curb.

Issacd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-27-2012, 10:01 PM   #62
mudcrawler90
1990 YJ Wrangler 

I dont have any real good stories short of a guy in a Porsche trying to race me because i kept revving my engine (i had dirt in the carb and had to keep the revs up to keep it from stalling). However, i did design this sticker to mess with a prius driving friend of mine.
Having to tow your Jeep down the road with a stock truck is like water skiing naked, its embarrassing, your being pulled by a single line, and it hurts a little but in the end all you can do is look back on it and laugh!
/l , [____],
l------L--[]lllllll[]-_
()_) ()_)==♠=)_)
mudcrawler90 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-27-2012, 10:32 PM   #63
GT4LO

I guess rear ending that cute little vw eos the other day qualifies. She wasnt peeved. it was her fault. But she said her husband was gona be rather unhappy.

Next time i start to complain how my heavy bumpers and such contribute to my sucky gas mileage i will have to keep this in mind.

Warn 1, vw 0
GT4LO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-27-2012, 06:51 PM   #64
OntarioPatriot
2008 MK Patriot 

If this thread proves anything it's that ******bags drive Jeeps as well.
Of course a Jeep is an aspirational vehicle, no less then a Porsche or a BMW. You ever hear anyone say wistfully, "Man, I wish I owned a Ford Taurus."? But you mention "Jeep" to someone and they can't help thinking of adventure...
OntarioPatriot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-27-2012, 07:31 PM   #65
Jam86
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntarioPatriot
If this thread proves anything it's that ******bags drive Jeeps as well.
Welcome to the real world, turns out ****** bags come in all shapes and sizes, so do their cars. So thank you Capt. Obvious
Jam86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-29-2012, 03:36 PM   #66
Hudson
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudcrawler90 View Post
I dont have any real good stories short of a guy in a Porsche trying to race me because i kept revving my engine (i had dirt in the carb and had to keep the revs up to keep it from stalling). However, i did design this sticker to mess with a prius driving friend of mine.
Is it possible to buy this sticker anywhere?

Build Thread - http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121903
Hudson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-30-2012, 12:19 AM   #67
mrclark25
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
there are several websites that will let you upload an image, and send you a sticker of it. google is your friend.
mrclark25 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-31-2012, 12:46 PM   #68
jeepyj13
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudcrawler90
Nice!!!!!
Unread 06-03-2012, 11:26 AM   #69
mudcrawler90
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
Like mentioned you can find places online that will print custom stickers, or find a place locally that can do them (I had a local shop make me a set with the graphic that is my avatar). I have no problem with people making this into a sticker, it was just something I did to kill time and figured I would share, have fun with it.
Having to tow your Jeep down the road with a stock truck is like water skiing naked, its embarrassing, your being pulled by a single line, and it hurts a little but in the end all you can do is look back on it and laugh!
/l , [____],
l------L--[]lllllll[]-_
()_) ()_)==♠=)_)
mudcrawler90 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-14-2012, 06:39 PM   #70
IH8PEPL
So glad its not a Fiat

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Few days ago I had a drunk and/or mentally retarded chick ask what my licence plate ment (IH8PEPL). Obviously very hard to figure out . When I told her she said "Oh, I thought it said I hope for people" followed by "Well I f*cking hate you too". People need to lighten up or drink less.

Washing my Jeep today I noticed that someone took their fist and broke one of my Savvy LED tail light lenses. Split it right down the middle. Out $50 to fix that. Either the Prius driving hippies around here or the Meth head white trash.

WTB: M100/M416 Wiring Harness and Tail Lights
IH8PEPL is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-14-2012, 08:26 PM   #71
Whobeme
2010 JK Wrangler 

I was in PT following a shoulder surgery early last year when a lady came in screaming that she was calling the police on the owner of the red Jeep out side. I spoke up that it was mine and asked what the issue was. She got of her car and slammed her door into my slider with a tube on it damaging her door. I told her to get away from me and the PT tech told her to leave. 10 minutes later an officer came in and asked what had happened. He went back out laughing and told her she was at fault and he would right up a report for me for the paint damage on my Jeep. She was swearing so loud we could hear her inside. He came back in and handed me a report in case I wanted to make a claim. I told him I wasn't worried about it.
What is it with some people?!
Whobeme is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-14-2012, 11:50 PM   #72
Ih8Hondas
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whobeme
I was in PT following a shoulder surgery early last year when a lady came in screaming that she was calling the police on the owner of the red Jeep out side. I spoke up that it was mine and asked what the issue was. She got of her car and slammed her door into my slider with a tube on it damaging her door. I told her to get away from me and the PT tech told her to leave. 10 minutes later an officer came in and asked what had happened. He went back out laughing and told her she was at fault and he would right up a report for me for the paint damage on my Jeep. She was swearing so loud we could hear her inside. He came back in and handed me a report in case I wanted to make a claim. I told him I wasn't worried about it.
What is it with some people?!
This is why I want rock sliders before I move to Columbia this fall. I don't care how stupid they would look on an XJ with just 2.5in of lift. They'll be there when I get funds to mod it further. Columbia is kind notorious for being full of idiot drivers who don't give a dead moose's last **** about their or anybody else's vehicles.
Unread 07-11-2012, 10:09 PM   #73
atc2792
1999 WJ 

some lady almost hit my jeep with her vet then proceeded to ***** at me after her dumb *** backed out and almost hit my parked car i was like I'm sorry you wasted all your money on such a nice car, And unfortunately you don't know how to drive and then proceeded to point to the homeless man in a cart and said he can drive better maybe you should take the cart and him the vet. You will less likely have an endurance claim after you wreck it. then walked on and was like ... that ***** got wrecked

Last edited by FPKites; 07-11-2012 at 10:31 PM.. Reason: Type what you want, let the filter do its job
atc2792 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-05-2013, 04:24 PM   #74
Max78
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrrhus00 View Post
Some of the Prius stories smack of, shall I say... fabrication.
That may be true, but at the same time don’t think people like that don’t exist because they do. I’m sad to say my aunt is one, healing crystals, lived with wolves, and my Lifted jeep is destroying Mother Nature. She has told me some stories where she has thrown stuff at peoples gas guzzlers, she is crazy and I avoid her at all cost.

Anyways, I only managed to piss one person off in my jeep, 89 Cherokee with a flowmaster 44 dumped just before the rear axle, it was LOUD! I was sitting at the long line at DQ, so I shut my motor off because it didn’t look like we were going to move any time soon. So finally the line moves and the person in front of me gets ready to order. They are in a minivan and all members of the family are overweight, and not just a little. So right as she starts to order I start my jeep to creep forward, and my IAC decides to stick open on me and not 2 seconds later I see and hear this lady cursing and falling at me and I hear “Well I would order if the mother****** would turn off his ****” being young and dumb I pointed out that she and her family shouldn’t be eating fatty food anyways.

Not my best moment.
Unread 06-13-2013, 11:59 AM   #75
nosheep
1983 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max78 View Post
That may be true, but at the same time don’t think people like that don’t exist because they do. I’m sad to say my aunt is one, healing crystals, lived with wolves, and my Lifted jeep is destroying Mother Nature. She has told me some stories where she has thrown stuff at peoples gas guzzlers, she is crazy and I avoid her at all cost.

Anyways, I only managed to piss one person off in my jeep, 89 Cherokee with a flowmaster 44 dumped just before the rear axle, it was LOUD! I was sitting at the long line at DQ, so I shut my motor off because it didn’t look like we were going to move any time soon. So finally the line moves and the person in front of me gets ready to order. They are in a minivan and all members of the family are overweight, and not just a little. So right as she starts to order I start my jeep to creep forward, and my IAC decides to stick open on me and not 2 seconds later I see and hear this lady cursing and falling at me and I hear “Well I would order if the mother****** would turn off his ****” being young and dumb I pointed out that she and her family shouldn’t be eating fatty food anyways.

Not my best moment.
dont beat yourself up gave me a good we have a 88 and the iac would stick on it when we bought it start it and someone infront of you would look like you were going to run the over.
nosheep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.