Stories of people mad at ya in ur jeep - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Stories > Stories of people mad at ya in ur jeep

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valuePremium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGRugged Ridge 8500lb Winch w/ Steel Cable $294.99 Shipped O

Unread 12-12-2011, 08:48 AM   #46
Cooneys08JK

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrGrand View Post
"look ma'am. I understand that you want to protect the enviorment, and I don't really have any problem with that, but global warming is just something that Al Gore thought he could make some money on. It doesn't really exist.
Emmmm, ok your stories are entertaining, but global warming does indeed exist.

'99 Chilli Pepper XJ- Wheeler- BFG ATs, 2 " BB + bolt on stuff
Cooneys08JK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2011, 09:22 AM   #47
mbybee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooneys01TJ View Post
I prefer "global climate change", since there's a *ton* of weird stuff going on, and global warming seems overly simplistic. It's pretty hard to dispute - something is *absolutely* going on.

I'd rather see the impending Ice Age get on with it though - AZ is too hot as it is
mbybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2011, 12:25 PM   #48
dgilluly
1995 ZJ 

A year or two ago I had a group of friends in my jeep, going to see the movie Gamer, well going down the expressway some guy in a Pontiac Sunfire with his girlfriend(the only logical explanation why he wanted to show off) pulls up next to me, wanted to race, when I refused he pulls in front of me and slams on his brakes.
I go around him, then he does the same thing. When he honked his horn the third time, I punched it. After his headlights were barely visible I let off. When he passed me the look on his face...priceless. I bet that was the last time he tried to impress his girlfriend by racing someone on the expressway.
dgilluly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2012, 06:06 PM   #49
04TJmonkey
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I also read it as him saying he had 35 years on the guy, but his profile clearly states he is 23..How do you think he pulled that one off?
I men't that he was around 60 and I'm 23 but I can see how the way I posted would elude to the fact I was older. But it would be awesome to time travel.
04TJmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2012, 04:38 PM   #50
Xj4Lyfe
1993 XJ Cherokee 

in the winter here everybody with there little cars cant drive arouind cus the snow gets too deep. Well usually the people who can't drive anywhere are the rich stuck up people who have the nice luxurious cars or fuel saving junk that cant get out of the driveway. Everyone of them glares at me when I come by in my jeep revving the motor and throwing snow everywhere, even onto there shoveled sidewalks... First off sidewalk is public property, and second... GET A JEEP then maybe you wouldn't be pissed off cus your shoveling cus you cant get out instead of out having fun like me hahahaha XD Really... a prius in colorado??? Does that even make sense....
Xj4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2012, 09:33 PM   #51
sjuice
1994 YJ Wrangler 

I was driving with my one of my buddies once in front of the university with the top and doors off. When we were driving the brand new ford taurus (still had 30 day tags) in front of me slams on the brakes and I slammed on mine. I got relatively close to his car probably about 4 feet from rear ending him. when traffic starts up i switch lanes and start to pass him, but as im passing him he starts screaming and cursing how my POS almost totaled his new 30k car. Being teenage boys we flipped him the bird and told him to f**k off & kept driving until i noticed he was following me for like 10 minutes. We took him to a local trail, his new 30k car couldnt touch the dirt. ahh I love my jeep
sjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2012, 01:46 AM   #52
74Maverick
1977 CJ5 

Ahh crappy parkers my favorite!! Before i was into jeeps I was into to VANS real vans not the soccer crap. I had a 4x4 e250 in hawaii when people would park like idiots id fold my mirrors in and squeeze the beast in. Vans have 3 distinct advantages for tight parking. 1 You can walk through them easily, 2 Rear barn doors, 3 Sliding doors.
Also when feeling adventurous as a 6 ft 300lb man i perfected the art of climbing out mu drivers windo onto the roof and jumping off.
Having 3 plus tons 3 inches from your car tends to piss off most folks.

As far as getting mad at my jeep. I have boggers and one of my favorite and always muddy spots is at the begining of a popular interstate bypass. Pople seem very shocked, frightened and offended when i spin chunks of slop 30 ft into the air as they are joining me on the freeway.
Unread 03-12-2012, 11:04 PM   #53
74Maverick
1977 CJ5 

A whole line of cars sunday as i made the trip home yesterday at 15mph took about 25 minutes. Turned out to be drum hardware in the rear and not my axle, thank black jesus.

I rode into town on an a**, your mamas ***! -Black Jesus
Unread 03-14-2012, 12:02 PM   #54
NuclearCookies
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Wow, just friggin wow. Guy you totally invalidated everything you have said with saying that global warming exists. That crock of "science" has since been disproven has sent the scientists who advocated it hiding into the hills. They switched to the topic of "climate change" because it is a non point to even try to argue it. Yes the climate is always changing. It gets warmer in the spring and cooler in the fall. Your argument now falls flat because you believe the hype and have no one other than a Vice President (who does not have a degree in anything other and tricking you into thinking he is intelligent{government}) that will back the play of global warming.

I don't care if the previous guy says he burned down his little chunk of the rain forest with the little pixies in it and used them to grease is wheels, I would believe that over an advocate of global warming.
NuclearCookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2012, 12:57 PM   #55
74Maverick
1977 CJ5 

It was in the news last week, that they changed back to global warming. Even the weather channel was talking about it. But whatever. Will this century be a hot on? Good chance. Has polar ice decreased in the last 3 decade? Yes . Did we cause it? To a certain degree. Can we stop it? Maybe superman, but not us even as a whole.
Theres a hawaiian word i used to love. "Pono" it means do what is right. Its all you gotta do. Take care of the earth best you can, dont worry about priuses, just make the most out of your trips if you get crappy mileage.

And last but not least STAY ON TOPIC!!
Unread 03-14-2012, 01:22 PM   #56
SaxManClay
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quick story:

Prius guy - How do you like filling that up?
Me - How do you like driving in the snow?
SaxManClay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2012, 01:38 PM   #57
74Maverick
1977 CJ5 

Always go be people per mile per gallon. A 12 mpg econoline can fit 12 passegners. Say you only have 5 freinds thats 60 mpg and tons of room for whatever.
Unread 03-14-2012, 02:17 PM   #58
mbybee

Quote:
Originally Posted by 74Maverick View Post
Always go be people per mile per gallon. A 12 mpg econoline can fit 12 passegners. Say you only have 5 freinds thats 60 mpg and tons of room for whatever.
I go by gallons per month - I move when my job does, so that I can bike to work. On average, I spend $50 a month in gas.

Coworker with a Prius lives in this nice suburban place and drives 40 miles each way...

So, he uses WAY more gas than me - and therefore is FAR less green!
mbybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2012, 02:27 PM   #59
Mitchell420tj
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaxManClay
Quick story:

Prius guy - How do you like filling that up?
Me - How do you like driving in the snow?
Lmao
Mitchell420tj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2012, 05:11 PM   #60
Turokman123
1984 CJ7 

Once I had my friend in the back because I was still waiting for my passenger seat , but I decided to show her my little spot in "the spot." We pull up and the top is off and she says to me "are we going to go through that?" in a serious tone" "I want out" she says. I floor it, "too late", we just went in and she was covered from head to toe, my backseat was clean though She won't talk to me anymore
1984 CJ7 riding on 35" Wrangler DuraWalls, 4 inch lift, Dana 30 axle in front, with an AMC 20 rear axle. The Dana 300 two-speed transfer case; gear ratio of 3.54:1. Qualifications for a wave: 1: Top off 2: Any mud on the Jeep 3: Non-stock tires (not lowered) .
Turokman123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.