Stories of people mad at ya in ur jeep - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Stories > Stories of people mad at ya in ur jeep

USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 11-24-2011, 01:24 AM   #31
WeatherWarrior
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04TJmonkey View Post
A dude in a red corvette double parked one time in a packed lot just enough room to get my jeep in but no way to open his door but that didn't bother me cus I didn't have my top on. Needless to say he was a little pissed when I got back to my jeep went on about how expensive his car was and what a pice I drive, but since I had 35 years, 80LB's and 3-4 inches on the guy he let me leave without much of a hassle. I hate rich stuck up pricks that just look down on other's.
Why I always carry a video camera. I just love recording them. I use to have a website to post it to (never did generate the hits thus revenue, so I killed it). I find just laughing at them while filming is the best. Note though...always know what the local laws are for filming on public accessible private property (public is always wide open, private always closed).

WeatherWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2011, 05:08 PM   #32
DKJEEPTJ1
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I love when I have the top down and doors off in a mall parking lot or someplace similar and people throw there trash and ****e into the jeep...be worth it to catch them.
DKJEEPTJ1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2011, 04:11 PM   #33
DrGrand
2003 WJ 

I had just been on a trail rideing and mudding on some property owned by my close friend. His land neighbors a target shopping center. I managed to piss three people off that day. After we were done I was fixing to head home but was thirsty as heck, so I stopped at the target to grab a coke. I noticed that my shoes were totally covered in mud, so to be polite and as not to mess their floors up, I just took them off and went barefoot (used to it anyway. I do live in the south after all ). Well, I grab the coke and I am fixing to pay when the manager walked up to me and is all like "sir, I do not allow people to roam my store barefoot. After you pay for your drink please leave the store."

To that I was like, "well I was mudding with a friend and I didn't want to mess up your store floors, and there is no sign posted that says that I have to have shoes anyway". He then asked what I drove and when I said a Jeep, his reply was "ahh, the vehicle of d-bags. I drive Chevys, so please leave". I left without buying the soda and when I walked back to my Jeep, a lady in a Prius was parked next to it and was scraping handfulls of mud off if it and putting it into the ditch next to the parking lot. When I got up to her and asked her what she was doing she said "reversing what you have done to this land." after I asked her WTF she ment she said, "sir, I would like to inform you that your actions in your revulting vehicle are the reason this globe is spiraling downward into global warming." After that she pulled out a laptop and began showing me a video SHE SECRETLY FILMES OF US of what we had been doing and explained why each thing destroyed more of the globe. I just looked at her and said, "my Jeep won the war, your Prius attempts to save the Polar bears but in reality will cost you more money then having a regular car would." She just said that "when the oil runs out, you will only have yourself to blaim."

Then I went across the street to the walmart to grab a coke and I parked next to a guy in a Audi, and that really pissed him off haha.
Unread 12-08-2011, 08:30 AM   #34
DrGrand
2003 WJ 

Guys, I ran into another crazy prius owner at the gas station yesterday. I was at the gas station filling the Jeep up earlier and there was a lady at the pump behind me filling up her Prius. She started asking, "sir, how many MPGs do you get in your vehicle" and I finally realised that she was talking to me so I answered with a simple, "about 15 average, Jeeps aren't known for great mileage." I am assuming that she noticed my Jeep club sticker or my offroad shop sticker because she made the statement, "so you are one of those offroaders, do you know what y'all do?" A bit confused I replied "I'm not really sure what you mean ma'am." She then went into this whole rant on how "since the 1960s, when offroading became popular, the climate took a large turn for the worst." She went on about that for about thirty seconds then went into "see that mud on your car? That is part of mother nature that can never be replaced. That is roughly one square yard of the earth that will never see daylight. Are you aware that all it takes for a tree to begin growth is one square inch. You could be responsible for the mis-formation of multiple trees."

I decided I should just tell it like it is and I said, "look ma'am. I understand that you want to protect the enviorment, and I don't really have any problem with that, but global warming is just something that Al Gore thought he could make some money on. It doesn't really exist. Did you know that the nickel that goes into the production of the battery for the Prius is mined in Vermont, sent to a refinery by truck to Canada, flown to Europe for it to be put into the batteries, flown to Japan for assembly, and then those cars are shipped to America for sales. That is 10 times more fuel then this Jeep and your Prius combined would consume in a year ."

Her response was just "Al Gore is a smart man. He will be hearing about this."

I mean what the hell. Was I like on some new hidden camera show or something? I have never encountered a tree hugger in person and I had never thought that I actually would have to defend my Jeep stance to one
Unread 12-09-2011, 08:43 PM   #35
Mickey_D
1997 ZJ 

I had one tonight.

Prius owner : "Gas hog!"
Me : "Excuse me?"
Prius owner : "You heard me."
Me : "Do you drive your car to work?"
Prius : "Well, duh."
Me : "And is your commute further than 90 feet from your home?"
Prius : "Yes."
Me : "Then you are doing far more damage to the environment and using far more gas than I do."
Prius : "huh?"
Me : "I walk to work. My Jeep is lucky if I use 10 gallons of gas in a month. Most times it will sit motionless for a week at a time. So if anyone in this conversation is a gas hog, it's you."
Prius : "You should still drive something more fuel efficient."
Me : "Why? My Jeep has one purpose - to take me as far away as possible from pretentious jerks like you. And since your huge hunk of strip mined nickel powered piece of foreign crap can't drive over anything bigger than a Coke can, I drive something that will take me out into the wilderness so I can enjoy it. The next time you want to complain about someone wrecking the environment, try looking up the article about "ashes to dust" where the H1 Hummer on average consumed LESS energy than the Prius from construction to demolition. And the next time you want to whine at someone about what they drive, remember what country we live in. Last I heard, this was a free country. I wasn't going to say anything to you about your poor choices in possessions, but you opened your yap and started it. Now get in your over priced piece of crap that degraded our economy and get out of my face!!
[_][][][][][][][][_]

Mickey_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2011, 07:14 PM   #36
mbybee

Wow, I have seriously never run into anyone like these Prius people.

Where I am, most people just say "Oh cool, you go into the desert a lot?"
mbybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2011, 07:24 PM   #37
Hussler
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrGrand View Post
I had just been on a trail rideing and mudding on some property owned by my close friend. His land neighbors a target shopping center. I managed to piss three people off that day. After we were done I was fixing to head home but was thirsty as heck, so I stopped at the target to grab a coke. I noticed that my shoes were totally covered in mud, so to be polite and as not to mess their floors up, I just took them off and went barefoot (used to it anyway. I do live in the south after all ). Well, I grab the coke and I am fixing to pay when the manager walked up to me and is all like "sir, I do not allow people to roam my store barefoot. After you pay for your drink please leave the store."

To that I was like, "well I was mudding with a friend and I didn't want to mess up your store floors, and there is no sign posted that says that I have to have shoes anyway". He then asked what I drove and when I said a Jeep, his reply was "ahh, the vehicle of d-bags. I drive Chevys, so please leave". I left without buying the soda and when I walked back to my Jeep, a lady in a Prius was parked next to it and was scraping handfulls of mud off if it and putting it into the ditch next to the parking lot. When I got up to her and asked her what she was doing she said "reversing what you have done to this land." after I asked her WTF she ment she said, "sir, I would like to inform you that your actions in your revulting vehicle are the reason this globe is spiraling downward into global warming." After that she pulled out a laptop and began showing me a video SHE SECRETLY FILMES OF US of what we had been doing and explained why each thing destroyed more of the globe. I just looked at her and said, "my Jeep won the war, your Prius attempts to save the Polar bears but in reality will cost you more money then having a regular car would." She just said that "when the oil runs out, you will only have yourself to blaim."

Then I went across the street to the walmart to grab a coke and I parked next to a guy in a Audi, and that really pissed him off haha.
Your story is so full of win, I do pray for the day an environmentalist goes off on me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BorderC View Post
I see you also twizzled your scart lead. Well done! :thumbsup:
92 XJ with ARB's, 5" lift, too much armor, 33's and some other garbage
Hussler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2011, 07:43 PM   #38
DoctorTim
1996 XJ Cherokee 

not my story, but heard that some ******* parked over two spots, but here was a little room for the jeep to fit. the lady who parked there got pissed off and tried to smack the jeep with her door, but she hit the sliders and bent her own door so that she couldn't close it. Then she called the cops and blamed it on the jeep driver for parking so close. the result? she got a parking picket.

96 XJ, geared, 8.8, 5", 33s, dash
DoctorTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2011, 08:07 PM   #39
njfreekshow
1999 XJ Cherokee 

wow, i'm glad i havent had to deal with those ecco freaks. most prius owners around SJ are terrible drivers. in the Wharton area, most dont realize how much most of the offroaders actually help clean up the woods...some people dont know when yo get the stick out of their asses
Unread 12-10-2011, 09:07 PM   #40
DoctorTim
1996 XJ Cherokee 

We keep the forests clean by making sure the prius owners dont get jeeps.

Unread 12-11-2011, 08:29 AM   #41
pyrrhus00

Some of the Prius stories smack of, shall I say... fabrication.

My favorite mad people aren't Prius drivers - they're stupid sorostitutes in ML350s or G37s their rich daddy paid for.
(And I'm at the University of Alabama. They're EVERYWHERE.)
These girls will back into angled, one-way parking spots, and of course take up the spot they were going for and 1/3 of the next one over... I used to, when I had my Mazda3, just park normally in the 2/3 of a spot left and call it a day. In my WJ, though, I have to get a little close to their car to do that. So much so that it's often funny to stay and watch them try to extricate their car (against traffic, since angled parking spots usually mean a smaller, one-way lane) with 0.2" to work with.
Unread 12-11-2011, 08:47 AM   #42
WakeDoctor
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Never bumped into a Prickus owner, but I have encountered the inconsiderate parkers. The story starts when someone had poorly parked there Expedition in a spot out side of a awesome Italian place me and my girl ate at frequently. The parking is already a bear because the lot is small and it is always packed out in this restaurant at night. The only spot left had this person's back left tire in it and the rest of it was almost caddy cornered with the hood in the bushes. Unreal, I'm hungry. I tell my co-pilot to hop out, she does so but reminds me I am turning into that confrontational belittling person that comes out about once a week and she rather not witness it to night. I'm still hungry, no other parking, not the time to be passive. I park, perfectly between my lines. The other person, BOCKED! I'm happy, Girly admits it is funny and laughs. Luckily we get seats on the patio which views the parking lot. I can only see the roofs of the two vehicles but have a feeling that me and the other couple on the patio are in for a show mid meal. Soon we have movement, interior lights come on and the vehicle sways from what I can only assume is someone crawling over the center console. I'm proud of myself, Jeep scores a point. After the headlights come on the next four minutes are spent trying to reposition the Expe Austin Powers style. I'm loving the lesson behind the Karma; spend 4 seconds parking like an ***, spend 4 minutes trying to get out. The show concludes with a drop in reverse, goosing the throttle, and a sound that can only be made from a 12.50 tire rubbing down the side of an Expedition. They speed out of the parking and I mean tires chirping. We are dying laughing. Jeep 2 Expe 0.
WakeDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2011, 05:30 PM   #43
DoctorTim
1996 XJ Cherokee 

some guy in a little cheap honda called me a "****ing gas hog", I called him a virgin. A group of kids crossing the crosswalk laughed when I said that. The honda dude then drove off really fast when the light turned green.

Unread 12-11-2011, 06:10 PM   #44
PKL1994

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJ-Tim
some guy in a little cheap honda called me a "****ing gas hog", I called him a virgin. A group of kids crossing the crosswalk laughed when I said that. The honda dude then drove off really fast when the light turned green.
Hahahahaha... You're my hero
PKL1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2011, 08:46 AM   #45
Cooneys08JK
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbybee View Post
Wow, I have seriously never run into anyone like these Prius people.
Lol thats because many of them don't exist. The ones in these stories, for the most part, exist in people's heads. The internet is an interesting place...lol I do love reading them tho!

'99 Chilli Pepper XJ- Wheeler- BFG ATs, 2 " BB + bolt on stuff
Cooneys08JK is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.