Stories of people mad at ya in ur jeep - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Stories > Stories of people mad at ya in ur jeep

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 11-02-2011, 02:02 AM   #16
mckoolkid2010
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinothPro View Post
Drinking and driving? Yeah good idea.
i was only driving in the field, i had a DD for the way home. i love the jeep to much to do drive it drunk.

Unread 11-02-2011, 09:03 AM   #17
1SlowStang

I havent had any problems, but then again Ive got a stock MK lol. Only thing I dont like is when people tell me to wash my Jeep cuz its dirty. I happen to like it that way!
1SlowStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2011, 06:57 AM   #18
claudia1973
2011 JK Wrangler 

I put the top down every chance I get who cares about the hair lol. One day we had a party to go to and I had top down my husband asked me if I was sure that I wanted it down told me my hair would get messed. I replied no worries I'll fix it again when we get there, time to enjoy the ride lol!
claudia1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2011, 07:11 AM   #19
mudcrawler90
1990 YJ Wrangler 

People seem to always be getting mad at my Jeep.
1) On go topless day (17* on a snowy Ohio day) I had 3 people think i was high, and voice their opinions about it directly to me a few of them followed it up with some **** bag redneck comments.
2) Same nigh I was hanging out with some friends and got the cops called on me because I was in a higher class neighborhood and apparently pissed some people off with the sound of my exhaust (I have an intact muffler and it isn't load at all), so they reported me as being suspicious.
3)Then there is always the people who get mad b/c my headlights hit their rear view mirror and get in their eyes.

Im sure there is more but that's all I have for now.
Having to tow your Jeep down the road with a stock truck is like water skiing naked, its embarrassing, your being pulled by a single line, and it hurts a little but in the end all you can do is look back on it and laugh!
/l , [____],
l------L--[]lllllll[]-_
()_) ()_)==♠=)_)
mudcrawler90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2011, 11:32 AM   #20
HappyTrails
Registered Voter w/ID

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisconsinalex View Post
Every time I park relatively close to the expensive cars at work someone says I got their Jag/BMW/Merc dirty. So just to piss them off I went wheeling and got The Thing legit dirty. Like you could barely see out the back window, dirty. And I parked in a spot where The Thing(my Jeep) would be surrounded by the expensive cars. I got out and shut the door to The Thing and dirt and **** got all over their cars. I got an email from my boss that said "Nice one Alex. They're all *******es anyway.". Win on my part.
If I were your boss, I would have taken you out and bought you a beer! Great story!! LMAO!
HappyTrails is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2011, 12:39 PM   #21
HurricaneRZA
1995 YJ Wrangler 

One of more than I'm proud to admit:
At the old office parking sucked, there was really too few parking spaces. My work hours back then where the 1-5pm shift so I'd get there as lunch ended. There was ALWAYS two *******es in the lot
1) The building owner's *****y daughter-> drove a BMW even though daddy was in debt, bought Gucci and ****, refused to work etc etc etc. She would have the building security put a traffic cone out in the lot blocking the two spaces closest to the door. Every day. Even though she only showed up like once a week or so (to ask daddy for more money). After about 4-5 months of this **** always happening I got tired of sitting in the lot waiting for a space to open (while those two were always open) because she would ***** at anyone who parked there or have security do it.

No doors that day so as I drove past, I leaned out, grabbed the cone. Turned and reversed into one of the two spots and dropped the cone into the remaining spot. Co-worker called me about an hour later saying the building owner and his daughter were looking for me. They tried to charge me $100 for parking in the spot. I said "No, there's no "RESERVED PARKING" signs. People come here to work everyday, she comes once a week and her BMW only needs one spot". She threatened to call the cops, I bluffed and said "Go ahead, commercial parking spaces that are not reserved by law are free for employee use. Any illegal restrictions or levies will result in a felony charge to the property owners and heavy fines, so if you don't call. I will".

She started screaming and shouting how she can't be treated like this and I hit her car with my door. So I said "Are you really that stupid? Did you even look at my jeep when you parked next to me, I HAVE NO DOORS".

She walked away, owner apologized and told me there was no need to call the authorities and I was free to park there if I wanted but he'd really appreciate if I parked in a different spot if there was one available.

2) Same building, about three suites down was a law firm. This guy there drove a Porsche (not a new one, looked pretty good but coulda been better). From #1 I said parking was limited, this ***-clown always took up 2 spaces. This didn't bother me on the weekends when I came in. But he did it during the week too. I got pissed (this was before I took daddy's girl's extra parking) and noticed that one this occasion he had parked in both, but on the driver's side there was just enough space for me to squeeze in. So I did.

Guy got pissed, asked me WTF I was doing and "Do you know who I am?"
So I said "Yeah, a pretensions d-bag with ****ty parking, if you take up two spots again I'll call it in and have it towed."

He parked like a everybody else after that.

3) Only other ones at this building are me calling out the people who park in handi-cap parking spots when they have no reason to park there.
[QUOTE=doublins;15539665]I always get people coming over and saying things like "I wish I knew how to do that," etc- but they don't realize- at some point I didn't know how to do it either- I had to figure it out.[/QUOTE]
HurricaneRZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2011, 02:56 PM   #22
-Zona-

I've also trapped people's driver doors when I've been doorless. **** em, stupid hurts.
-Zona- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2011, 09:37 PM   #23
pinky2252s
2001 WJ 

I've had people CHASE me because I wasnt going over 50 on a road that is 30...

Im serious, the guy tailgated me, pulled up along side me, yelled at me, then chased me. He was in some "40,000 dollar" honda, and I drove right into a big dirt parking lot and stopped in a puddle that was about 1.5 feet deep and just sat there until he left. The puddle was about 15 feet wide and about two car lengths. He couldnt even get close.. hahahahaa
pinky2252s is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2011, 10:36 PM   #24
The Golden One

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04TJmonkey View Post
A dude in a red corvette double parked one time in a packed lot just enough room to get my jeep in but no way to open his door but that didn't bother me cus I didn't have my top on. Needless to say he was a little pissed when I got back to my jeep went on about how expensive his car was and what a pice I drive, but since I had 35 years, 80LB's and 3-4 inches on the guy he let me leave without much of a hassle. I hate rich stuck up pricks that just look down on other's.
I think you're the prick in this situation. Just because someone drives a vette doesn't mean that they're rich. They are VERY affordable cars. You parked that close to get a reaction, yet when the guy reacted you end up just saying he is a rich prick.
I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it "the terminator". First I crouch down in the shower in the classic "naked terminator traveling through time" pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy.
The Golden One is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-10-2011, 07:39 AM   #25
HurricaneRZA
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Golden One View Post
I think you're the prick in this situation. Just because someone drives a vette doesn't mean that they're rich. They are VERY affordable cars. You parked that close to get a reaction, yet when the guy reacted you end up just saying he is a rich prick.
I dont know how you read it. But I read it as the guy who drove the corvette was the one saying how expensive his car was compared to a piece of **** jeep, thus leading to the conclusion the ******* was (or thinks he is) rich.

And yes, people like him (and I) do park like that to get a reaction. Hopefully the reaction will result in these people getting off their high horse and park like everybody else.
[QUOTE=doublins;15539665]I always get people coming over and saying things like "I wish I knew how to do that," etc- but they don't realize- at some point I didn't know how to do it either- I had to figure it out.[/QUOTE]
Unread 11-18-2011, 12:21 PM   #26
Cooneys08JK
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneRZA View Post
I dont know how you read it. But I read it as the guy who drove the corvette was the one saying how expensive his car was compared to a piece of **** jeep, thus leading to the conclusion the ******* was (or thinks he is) rich.

And yes, people like him (and I) do park like that to get a reaction. Hopefully the reaction will result in these people getting off their high horse and park like everybody else.
I also read it as him saying he had 35 years on the guy, but his profile clearly states he is 23..How do you think he pulled that one off?

'99 Chilli Pepper XJ- Wheeler- BFG ATs, 2 " BB + bolt on stuff
Cooneys08JK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2011, 12:36 PM   #27
HurricaneRZA
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooneys01TJ View Post
I also read it as him saying he had 35 years on the guy, but his profile clearly states he is 23..How do you think he pulled that one off?
He's a time-traveler who traveled forwards in time. So he's only aged 23years, but his birth-date is 35years prior to that of the guy he parked in.

Science!
Unread 11-23-2011, 11:45 PM   #28
tonymartin
1993 YJ Wrangler 

I had one guy come at me once coz I nearly mowed him down in the middle of the desert!
I was climbing a pretty big dune and the only way I coudl carry on was to go between two TJ's otherwise I risked rolling. So I was heading up the dune and the guy was watching me and smiling, so as I was getting closer and closer he was still standing there watching me ploughing towards him. I was about three cars length away when he finally decided to jump out of the way. By this time he had been watching me come closer and closer for about 20-30 seconds. Needless to say he jumped out of the way, and when I pulled up just passed the TJ's he came over screaming at me in Arabic. I just sat there and smiled as his friends came over and appologised and in broken English told me he was a bit slow!
Unread 11-23-2011, 11:49 PM   #29
Moto4x4
2006 TJ Wrangler 

My friends get mad when i decide to test out my flex on their tires all day at school
Unread 11-24-2011, 12:01 AM   #30
heebs12
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneRZA View Post
He's a time-traveler who traveled forwards in time. So he's only aged 23years, but his birth-date is 35years prior to that of the guy he parked in.

Science!
Haha. Where we are going we don't need roads!
heebs12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.