JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   Jeep Stories (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f95/)
-   -   Stories of people mad at ya in ur jeep (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f95/stories-people-mad-ya-ur-jeep-1269170/)

celly95yj 09-25-2011 02:33 PM

Stories of people mad at ya in ur jeep

So I was at a stop light today with the girl I was seeing and we were talking, when she pointed at me and when I turned some guy with no shirt on a pedal bike was staring in my drivers window. So when I unzipped my window he started losing it that I near killed him?! Apparently I jumped a curb and he was driving down the road and a jeep jumped a curb and he near ran into the side of it. I don't know if this was me or not, I think he got me confused but oh well. The conversation turned into me telling him he wasnt wearing a helmet and shouldn't be driving on the sidewalks either lol. I can see a random punch in the head coming somenight, but oh well, we'll tell that story when it happens

Mickey_D 09-25-2011 03:12 PM

The only times I've had someone mad at my Jeep is when they were behind me.

I'm thinking about getting vinyl letters for my spare tire cover that say :

It's a 1955, neither it nor I go any faster

Mitchell420tj 09-26-2011 04:54 PM

I've had a friend get annoyed with my Jeep making it everywhere his bronco couldn't. :laugh: I never had to say anything

keithert 10-01-2011 05:13 PM

My wife gets mad almost every time I put the top down.

25greenwrangler 10-10-2011 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keithert (Post 12255875)

Let me guess, she gets dry skin and it messes up her hair, that's what my wife says

keithert 10-10-2011 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 25greenwrangler (Post 12301046)
Let me guess, she gets dry skin and it messes up her hair, that's what my wife says

Not so much the messed up hair as it blowing in her face. Whenever I see a woman in a convertible with the top down I point it out to her.

Marauder_Pilot 10-10-2011 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keithert (Post 12255875)

Divorce time.

jrogers3350 10-10-2011 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marauder_Pilot (Post 12302424)
Divorce time.

divorce maybe, but instead try doing what I did as soon as she complains pull out the duct tape from the glove box and say you can fix it real quick :).. she's never complained about it since.

04TJmonkey 10-19-2011 10:57 AM

A dude in a red corvette double parked one time in a packed lot just enough room to get my jeep in but no way to open his door but that didn't bother me cus I didn't have my top on. Needless to say he was a little pissed when I got back to my jeep went on about how expensive his car was and what a pice I drive, but since I had 35 years, 80LB's and 3-4 inches on the guy he let me leave without much of a hassle. I hate rich stuck up pricks that just look down on other's.

mckoolkid2010 10-24-2011 12:21 AM

trying to pull out a superduty once and the girl in the passenger seat wasnt buckled or holding on, long story short one tug later and her head smashed the dash board. i also spilled my beer all over the windshield haha. she got out the next chance she had.

PrinothPro 10-25-2011 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mckoolkid2010
i also spilled my beer all over the windshield haha.

Drinking and driving? Yeah good idea.

wisconsinalex 10-27-2011 10:26 PM

Every time I park relatively close to the expensive cars at work someone says I got their Jag/BMW/Merc dirty. So just to piss them off I went wheeling and got The Thing legit dirty. Like you could barely see out the back window, dirty. And I parked in a spot where The Thing(my Jeep) would be surrounded by the expensive cars. I got out and shut the door to The Thing and dirt and **** got all over their cars. I got an email from my boss that said "Nice one Alex. They're all *******es anyway.". Win on my part.

Mitchell420tj 10-28-2011 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wisconsinalex
Every time I park relatively close to the expensive cars at work someone says I got their Jag/BMW/Merc dirty. So just to piss them off I went wheeling and got The Thing legit dirty. Like you could barely see out the back window, dirty. And I parked in a spot where The Thing(my Jeep) would be surrounded by the expensive cars. I got out and shut the door to The Thing and dirt and **** got all over their cars. I got an email from my boss that said "Nice one Alex. They're all *******es anyway.". Win on my part.

Lmao I woulda asked for a raise or something

wisconsinalex 10-28-2011 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchell420tj (Post 12400024)
Lmao I woulda asked for a raise or something

Lol, I totally should have

bholiday 10-31-2011 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mickey_D
The only times I've had someone mad at my Jeep is when they were behind me.

I'm thinking about getting vinyl letters for my spare tire cover that say :

It's a 1955, neither it nor I go any faster

Sweet!

The time now is 12:45 AM.