softtop deal. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Stories > softtop deal.

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBaseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiSpartan Locker Special Forum Prices Dana 30 44 60 Ford 8.8

Unread 06-29-2011, 02:50 PM   #1
PsychoJeeper92
2008 JK Wrangler 

softtop deal.

i bought a soft top for my 04 TJ and i didnt realize that a top that was made for an 01 tj wouldnt fit on an 04. the tounge clips were different sizes. so i was pretty pissed off. i bought it on craigslist for 200 dollars. so i wanted to get my money back, i put it back on craigslist and wrote that i bought it for 275 and im willing to sell for 250. (i thought maybe i could make a little extra with all my troubles) and sure enough i got a buyer who actually told me he would give me the 275 for it. i just thought i would share this story. it sorta humerous.

PsychoJeeper92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2011, 05:07 PM   #2
jeepdavetj
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Eh, I bought a brush guard for my wifes Z71 and it was for a generation newer. Bought it for $75, put it on craigs and said I paid $450 for it but would take $200. Hoping to get my $75 back. Got $200

[B][I]Ash from Army of Darkness[/I][/B][QUOTE]Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?[/QUOTE]
jeepdavetj is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.