SMORR Offroad trip - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Stories > SMORR Offroad trip

Rubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at Oco

Unread 04-06-2014, 04:12 PM   #1
KDStewart
1998 ZJ 

SMORR Offroad trip

Last weeked CGlaser and I took a trip to Seymour, MO to visit the Southern Missouri Offroad Ranch. It was a great place set in the mountains of the Ozarks. The people were friendly and all around we had a great time. We tried hitting a level 3 (of 6) trail and I ended up bashing my transmission crossmember so we stuck to the 2's for the rest of the day. Luckily the crossmember took all the force and I didn't offset my transmission at all. If you're ever in the area I definitely recommend stoppin by.

A beautiful Stick

The Jeeps comin out of the waterin hole

Clint givin me a peak underneath

Me headin down the Coyote Ugly trailhead

Me gettin out of a different water hole

Gettin some flex in

I saw this little hill and thought I'd ball out a little bit. About half way up I remembered that there tends to be surprises on these trails so I backed off and got myself high centered on the top

Unread 04-07-2014, 05:54 PM   #2
zzjdzz
1999 WJ 

Nice pics!

99 WJ --- 14 KL
zzjdzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2014, 06:31 PM   #3
towerdogg
1981 CJ7 

My grandparents live right by the smorr I've been wanting to hit those trails for awhile now are some of the trails pretty tough ? I have my CJ7 pretty suped up and I love a challenge
towerdogg is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.