Sedan in a cowfield - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Stories > Sedan in a cowfield

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO December Specials at Jeephut.com

Unread 08-24-2014, 11:38 PM   #1
JeepaholicNinja
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Sedan in a cowfield

So a guy shows up at my house and tells us that hes stuck and saw the jeep and wanted to know if we could pull him out...turns out he tried to follow a trail that used to be a dirt road which leads to powerline and atv trails...it is usually flooded at parts and is used by cows, atvs, and hunters. thats it. but this guy decided to follow his out of date gps into a dirt path through a foot+ of snow through the middle of a cow field leading into the woods in his 2wd sedan...to deliver phone books. needless to say, he didnt make it very far.

...Wishing I wasn't stock
Edit: Wishing everything worked as it should
JeepaholicNinja is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-02-2014, 01:03 PM   #2
tkwesa

Who uses phonebooks anymore?

Bueler?
tkwesa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-02-2014, 02:08 PM   #3
Leyva_WJawd
1999 WJ 

GPS led me to a dirt road a day after buying my Jeep. It was a shortcut from the auto salvage lot to the previous owners house (he had missed a signature on the title). Road started smooth, turned muddy, then into a bit of a climb where I got stuck.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.