Police being...well Police lol..my RANTINGness! - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Stories > Police being...well Police lol..my RANTINGness!

JK specific skid plates from Clayton Off Road Mfg.RCV Heavy Duty Axle Shafts Now Shipping at Baseline4x4.comStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 08-16-2011, 04:30 AM   #16
efman

so you both broke the law and one of you got in trouble for it, like you deserved... and now your mad at the cops and want to tell them how to do there job?

man your awesome

efman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2011, 09:20 AM   #17
MichaelaCali89
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by efman
so you both broke the law and one of you got in trouble for it, like you deserved... and now your mad at the cops and want to tell them how to do there job?

man your awesome
No I am not mad I said I thought they pulled over my friend by discrimination of his race, and from by how his truck looks. When I had loud music and I had no front plate too. But he got pulled over. Neither of us were actually angry.
MichaelaCali89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2011, 09:23 AM   #18
MrBaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepdavetj View Post
Sounds like ya both were being kinda douchy and one of ya got busted. Try to make this a lesson learned. Next time it could be you.
This +++++
Unread 08-16-2011, 09:59 PM   #19
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelaCali89 View Post
....My whole point was that I obviously should have gotten pulled over but he did. Maybe because of race or maybe cause his truck stands out a lot more. I just thought it was messed up. I mean ya I deserved a ticket obviously breaking the law is bad. But picking on people for apoearences or whatever is just as bad in my eyes.
Maybe they actually SAW your friend doing something wrong and didn't see you do the same. Just because you saw them doesn't mean they saw you. My tip for you would be rather than making stupid assumptions about the cops,

#1 Don't do stupid **** on the street.

#2 Pull over next time and tell the cops all the dumb **** you were also doing and ask for a ticket.

#3 Don't come on here and make assumptions about race etc when you apparently have no idea what actually led to your friend getting pulled over.

timatoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2011, 12:20 AM   #20
Zakrad_u
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by timatoe

#2 Pull over next time and tell the cops all the dumb **** you were also doing and ask for a ticket.

:
So you would do this if they didn't attemp to pull you over?
Zakrad_u is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2011, 03:27 PM   #21
JeeperSC
2008 JK Wrangler 

Call the NAACP!
Unread 08-17-2011, 03:43 PM   #22
Zakrad_u
1999 TJ Wrangler 

^^ lmao
Zakrad_u is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2011, 04:10 PM   #23
MichaelaCali89
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakrad_u

So you would do this if they didn't attemp to pull you over?
Nope I slowed down too, but he was following me. Either way bad choices, bad outcome. Lessons learned, now I just need to find where I can do dumb **** legally.
Unread 08-17-2011, 04:12 PM   #24
MichaelaCali89
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeeperSC
Call the NAACP!
Lol! Ok maybe I am paranoid I just thought he got pulled over for his truck or race. I was in front of him they saw me turn first so I dunno haha

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.