People Checking Out Your Jeep? Interesting Stories? - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Stories > People Checking Out Your Jeep? Interesting Stories?

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 09-25-2011, 02:33 PM   #76
GreenLeader
1998 ZJ 

I was at a keg party and when I came outside there were three kids, maybe 18-19 sitting on the hood of my 07 WK. I calmly walk over and start asking them question about the Jeep, as if it's one of there's. I eventually tell him it's mine and I'd appreciate it if he would get off. Two of the three hop off immediately while one kid is telling me it isn't mine and told me to **** off. At that point I grabbed his head and from my hood, slammed his head in the ground and he wobbled off, muttering some cuss words at me. The cool thing was I didn't spill one drop of my Shiner keg beer.

Unread 09-25-2011, 02:40 PM   #77
celly95yj
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I was driving my old yj one night before it was legal, and went to the store, I had a plate off of an olds alero on it, and the cops pulled behind me and followed me to the store. I was really nervous, the cop came over and asked me how long I had it? I told him I just bought it for 2000. He said well if u just bought it u won't wanna sell it, then tells me he has been thinkin on buying one. Then he left!! Thank you jeep u saved me a big fine!!
Unread 09-25-2011, 05:24 PM   #78
AmmitOsiris
1990 YJ Wrangler 

I just got mine running whole engine rebuild is kindof hard to do when you're in schpol got it on st pattys day for my bday. And got it running the next day by doin some stuff but needed to be run its a nice blue yj all original harftop its a nice 1990 yj 4.2l 5speed its beautiful it took me a while to smog her she's my first car and its a jeep baby so fck yeah well anyways at school peeps always ask if I'm sellin her and I say hell no people are always staring.
I got pulled over and I was going 80 in a 45 and but all the cop wanted to know is if I'm selling her
AmmitOsiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2011, 10:10 PM   #79
redrubi03
1989 YJ Wrangler 

found this on my seat the other day when i came out of the store!

redrubi03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2011, 01:04 AM   #80
leeejone
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmmitOsiris View Post
I got pulled over and I was going 80 in a 45 and but all the cop wanted to know is if I'm selling her
I wish my yj went 80.
Unread 10-08-2011, 04:22 PM   #81
AmmitOsiris
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeejone

I wish my yj went 80.
It was struggling at 80 so now I only go 70-73mph so jt was. One time deal
AmmitOsiris is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.