opps in a XJ and few other stories - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Stories > opps in a XJ and few other stories

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 12-12-2007, 11:39 AM   #1
92blazn
2010 JK Wrangler 

opps in a XJ and few other stories

One evening couple Friends went out for late night run at local park "Creek" messing around. I went down odd incline as you can tell from my picture (this was about 2 years ago) . Well me and my rider get down come back around and then noticed Kevin in his XJ going at wrong angle . WTF is he doing , then you see back jeep lift up and him saying some one jump on the back, even though it was slow motion still could not get out of my TJ fast enough to run over and then well you see what happen.
Dang my jeeps looks normal in those shots

I'm not actually going for the wheeling, I just want to watch Ed drive his Jeep. :o
92blazn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-12-2007, 11:40 AM   #2
92blazn
2010 JK Wrangler 

what not to do in the XJ

drove it home at 3am

I'm not actually going for the wheeling, I just want to watch Ed drive his Jeep. :o
Unread 12-12-2007, 11:41 AM   #3
92blazn
2010 JK Wrangler 

Best part that was not last straw of that poor XJ
in this picture look top left my TJ under sand in the creek only little of tires can see , and the XJ dead.... 13 hrs in cold at high 40's ran out of cig nothing to drink. My jeep was running the whole time but had doors off and seats are all wet so heater was not much of a factor... finally 13hrs later got some one who I never meet to drive in the creek and use his 12K Hydraulic winch to pull me out and the XJ then we got the XJ running in about hr and drove it home!! 2 weeks later I picked up my HF winch

Thats not all , I was not in on this one. so after he got fluids changed (works for ASC shop he is a mechanic) he goes for this big pond back of the shop?? why never know lol , but pulled it out changed fluids again and ran like new , got in to it with the x again need extra cash sold it for $500 now its stripped and nothing left!!

Unread 12-12-2007, 11:42 AM   #4
92blazn
2010 JK Wrangler 

Heck these are only few of the stores we have made..... lol
Moral of story is XJ take a beating
eD
Unread 02-26-2008, 10:39 PM   #5
That1guy
2007 WK 

that guy is dumb. That shows the XJ can take a beating.
Unread 03-22-2009, 09:24 AM   #6
aamir567

Oh no
One must be careful while doing offroading
aamir567 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.