The nerve of some people.... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Stories > The nerve of some people....

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitBrand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 11-13-2011, 08:07 AM   #1
bhughes
2003 TJ Wrangler 

The nerve of some people....

Sorry guys, I'm here to vent... Apparently the spare tire on jeeps make good paintball targets. I awoke this morning to take my dog outside and find about 20 paintball rounds fired at my jeep's spare. Needless to say I'm pretty f'ing heated... The last time something like this happened, my friends rear window was busted from the paint balls... They only missed my mine by about two inches>

Also, had they missed the car, they would have been hitting a large 18by8 living room window....

I'm not sure what pisses me off the most though... Is it the fact they almost killed my window, or the fact that they came on too our property to do the damage. The jeep is parked about 20 yards up a driveway and is hidden behind two large bushes, the only possible way to hit the rear tire is to enter the gate and come up the driveway.

Anyways, I'm so heated about this, I hope karma catches up to the punks who do this garbage...

bhughes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2011, 08:14 AM   #2
DarthJeep1
2011 JK Wrangler 

Sorry this happened to you. I've been a paintballer for 15 years and these type of things give us all a bad name.
DarthJeep1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2011, 09:02 AM   #3
bhughes
2003 TJ Wrangler 

It's kinda bull, just a bunch of highschool aholes probably, but to go on someone's property....:/ and it had to happen sometime this early morning, my dad left for work at 4 am and it hadnt happened by then so... It is just not a great way to wake up .... Lol
Unread 11-13-2011, 05:58 PM   #4
jeepdavetj
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Next time shoot back. With a paint ball gun. Use ball bearings. The big ones................

[B][I]Ash from Army of Darkness[/I][/B][QUOTE]Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?[/QUOTE]
jeepdavetj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2011, 06:21 PM   #5
bhughes
2003 TJ Wrangler 

If only I had a paintball gun I would! Ha ha
Unread 12-05-2011, 05:35 AM   #6
SunDevilJeeper
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepdavetj View Post
Next time shoot back. With a paint ball gun. Use ball bearings. The big ones................
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhughes View Post
If only I had a paintball gun I would! Ha ha
Whoppers hurt like a mother ****er too...

Still not enough power.
SunDevilJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2011, 05:44 AM   #7
mattlock1983
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhughes
Anyways, I'm so heated about this, I hope karma catches up to the punks who do this garbage...
Boys will be boys, and we were all boys ourselves once. I know I did my fair share of hijinx when I was a teen that I am not at all proud of. My bet is that we all did. I fully expect karma to repay me for my teenage shenanagians and past transgressions.

That said, I guess what I am getting at is: have you considered the possibility that this is your karma catching up to you?

Woah... Like, Cosmic, man.....
~2.5" Lift, LT285 MTR's, Currie HD steering, Currie Anti-Rock, Nth Oil Pan Skid, Kilby Steering Skid, Warn HS9500, Rockcrusher Diff covers, Nth Slider rear DS skid, custom bumpers, PIAA reverse lights, Tuffy Console, Uniden PC78 elite CB, Nth TT (not installed)
mattlock1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2011, 05:45 AM   #8
SunDevilJeeper
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattlock1983 View Post
That said, I guess what I am getting at is: have you considered the possibility that this is your karma catching up to you?

Woah... Cosmic, man.....

Still not enough power.
Unread 12-05-2011, 08:04 AM   #9
bhughes
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDevilJeeper

Well not to be an ***, lol, but it is definitely not my karma. If you knew how much I did to avoid being caught up in my high schools drama, you'd understand. Haha but whatever, thank god it didn't scratch up my paint or anything.
Unread 12-05-2011, 08:15 AM   #10
SunDevilJeeper
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Well not to be an ***, lol, but it is definitely not my karma. If you knew how much I did to avoid being caught up in my high schools drama, you'd understand. Haha but whatever, thank god it didn't scratch up my paint or anything.
That makes two of us... and I attended 5 different high schools. I moved around a lot when I was a teen.

Still not enough power.
Unread 12-05-2011, 10:12 AM   #11
bhughes
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDevilJeeper

That makes two of us... and I attended 5 different high schools. I moved around a lot when I was a teen.
So someone knows where I'm coming from! Haha it's not that I moved around, it's that I'm from a tiny little town, so much drama at the sub-500 hundred student highschool it's unbelievable, atleast I'm outta there
Unread 12-05-2011, 10:14 AM   #12
MasterCherokee

I am too a paintballer and I agree, it gives us a bad name, I would be pissed too. Even though I have an old 95 cherokee covered in mud, if anyone touches my jeep in a negative way or damage it, id kill them
MasterCherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2011, 10:19 AM   #13
SunDevilJeeper
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
So someone knows where I'm coming from! Haha it's not that I moved around, it's that I'm from a tiny little town, so much drama at the sub-500 hundred student highschool it's unbelievable, atleast I'm outta there
It was the bigger high schools I went to that were worse, the high schools I attended junior and senior year were pretty small for being schools in Phoenix. They were both owned by the same corporation, charter schools. I think the one I attended junior year had about 6-700 students total, and the one I graduated from had about the same... if even that. Seemed more like 5-600. Everybody knew each other though and just wanted to get through school as fast as possible, these schools you could graduate with a high school diploma in two years. I think the teachers were paid a little better, plus the students were all pretty laid back. We all had the same mentality, high school sucks... let's not make it suck even more...

Still not enough power.
Unread 12-05-2011, 09:43 PM   #14
Ih8Hondas
1998 XJ Cherokee 

This is just one of many reasons I'm glad I went to a small school (<300 kids k-12). If anybody did anything and told anybody about it, everybody would know in a matter of minutes.
Unread 12-06-2011, 11:33 AM   #15
bhughes
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih8Hondas
This is just one of many reasons I'm glad I went to a small school (<300 kids k-12). If anybody did anything and told anybody about it, everybody would know in a matter of minutes.
Oh for sure. But now that I'm out of there, im now out of the loop of what goes on. :/ I asked a few of my remaining friends but they were unsure. Oh well karma will catch up hopefully. Lol

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.