My Jeep may be taken from me - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Stories > My Jeep may be taken from me

New Product Release: Flowmaster Force II Dual Tailpipe AxlNew Product Release: Flowmaster Force II Dual Tailpipe AxlUSA Made JK Rear Axles!!! Revolution Gear and Axle

Unread 02-26-2013, 09:40 AM   #46
workforXJ
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Well,

USAA really didn't help out a lot. They tried though, but in the end there hands were tied. I mean I still had the vehicle. I understood there position and have also always had great luck with the company.

I did go down the the court cost path. The problem that I had was finding a lawyer in the area to take the case. It was not a money making avenue for them and really the laws were so ambiguous on this situation that they were as baffled as I was on what to do.

I really hate that it took this long but i the end it worked out. I sent yesterday taking about three years worth of grime off the vehicle and getting it ready for whatever comes next for it.

workforXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2013, 05:06 PM   #47
redding1327
1997 XJ Cherokee 

It's been waiting patiently....Hopefully you will take it out and play with it.
redding1327 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.