Jeeping Saved My Marriage - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Stories > Jeeping Saved My Marriage

Great prices on seating!--Oconee Off-RoadTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGTJ, YJ & LJ Drop Down Tail Gate Conversion Kit

Unread 12-12-2011, 11:51 AM   #16
Ih8Hondas
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by awkrueger
Good story sir. I'm getting married in Sept. and my fiance likes to drive the Jeep but doesn't like me working on it. Your story makes me think there is hope.
Stop working on it then. When she can't drive it maybe she'll appreciate you working on it.

Unread 12-12-2011, 12:16 PM   #17
Idared
1995 YJ Wrangler 

noPE nOPE NOPE NOpe and he has not hunted in years.. He does like to go to the mountains but this is the wrong time of year for that. We usually trail ride the horses together.. thats our one thing we do together. But maybe if I get him his own camera for Christmas he would like to do Photography. Good suggestion! Thanks!

As a matter of fact I do Jeep like a girl. :-)
[COLOR="Red"]Red Jeep Club #635[/COLOR] Colorado Jeep Club #550
Idared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2011, 12:41 PM   #18
little_Jeep
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idared View Post
noPE nOPE NOPE NOpe and he has not hunted in years.. He does like to go to the mountains but this is the wrong time of year for that. We usually trail ride the horses together.. thats our one thing we do together. But maybe if I get him his own camera for Christmas he would like to do Photography. Good suggestion! Thanks!
You need to wait until the right time, but maybe combine Mountains with the camera, or Geo caching. I have never tried it, but it is suppose to be a lot of fun.... kind of includes the Jeep, hiking, etc., probably includes the horses but I don't know this as a fact.

http://www.geocaching.com/
little_Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.