Jeepers are Helpers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Stories > Jeepers are Helpers

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 01-28-2014, 05:02 PM   #1
davidduffee
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Jeepers are Helpers

So down here in Alabama it doesn't snow much. It never sticks to the road and well we don't have salt trucks. You have all the morons who think they can drive.. No they can't. We have an uncountable number of wrecked cars here and the only lone survivors? Jeeps. The only vehicles besides utvs are jeeps. And I as well as many other jeepers were helping out people get unstuck. Ya it's Alabama and people can drive worth a crap in snow.. But thank God for jeeps.

davidduffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2014, 09:18 PM   #2
skippy102595
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Very nice of you. I felt so bad Just last night, I live near St. Louis and we got some ice and snow. I was in my YJ on some back roads when I came across a car in the middle of the road with their caution lights on, I know I should have stopped but something was off about the car... It was just sitting there in the middle of the road and It really wasn't that bad out and we were going downhill so they couldn't have been stuck. I think they were either out of gas, had a mechanical problem, or they were looking to cause trouble... I just didn't feel safe stopping because it gave me this weird feeling plus I had my girlfriend with me so I didn't wanna risk getting her hurt or anything. So I moved on. I hope whoever it was for out of their problem just fine. I still feel horrible though
skippy102595 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2014, 08:05 PM   #3
davidduffee
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by skippy102595
Very nice of you. I felt so bad Just last night, I live near St. Louis and we got some ice and snow. I was in my YJ on some back roads when I came across a car in the middle of the road with their caution lights on, I know I should have stopped but something was off about the car... It was just sitting there in the middle of the road and It really wasn't that bad out and we were going downhill so they couldn't have been stuck. I think they were either out of gas, had a mechanical problem, or they were looking to cause trouble... I just didn't feel safe stopping because it gave me this weird feeling plus I had my girlfriend with me so I didn't wanna risk getting her hurt or anything. So I moved on. I hope whoever it was for out of their problem just fine. I still feel horrible though
Ya I understand that. But down here, we don't have any salt trucks or sand trucks just ready to go! And when you have ice on the roads, no salt, no sand... No one can drive very well on ice. Ya we got made fun of, but if we took away New Yorks trucks then they would have the same problem
davidduffee is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.