jeep wave - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Stories > jeep wave

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe Solution to Radius Arm Bind - Meet Lock-N-LoadFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 08-15-2009, 06:03 PM   #31
Jeep_Creep_85
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Here in Miami... Every guy I wave at in a Jeep wrangler looks at me like I'm a freakin' ***, yet my jeep's the one with a lift, safari top, big 33 x 12.5 tires, and stick shift LOL. Chicks dig it though . Its a city thing I guess (full of A-holes)....up north, I get the wave or a honk almost every time.

Jeep_Creep_85 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-28-2009, 09:19 PM   #32
GroundAssault
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I wave at all wranglers and cjs. Some suzukis that are heavily modded and old fjs wave. I wave back cause its all good

Nowhere at present is there such a measureless loathing of their country by educated people as in America. --Eric Hoffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmb2485
cheap mods are like a drug dealer giving you your first few for free...they will only get you addicted and before you know it every paycheck goes into your new habit :rofl:
GroundAssault is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-28-2009, 10:05 PM   #33
jc45840
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I have not gotten a wave in the WK whats up?
jc45840 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-29-2009, 12:31 AM   #34
AustinTexasXJ
I break Things

2008 JK Wrangler 

ill wave to you

Insta: @bmwalive
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
AustinTexasXJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-14-2009, 04:54 PM   #35
Fletch8672
1975 CJ5 

When I'm in my CJ, most people in Jeeps wave to me... except for those wimmen in JK's too busy talking on their cell phone. But when I'm in my XJ, it's usually other XJ's and YJ's and select CJ's and of course modded ZJ's...
~Black Jeep Society~
Fletch8672 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-14-2009, 05:25 PM   #36
-Deepskyy-
1993 YJ Wrangler 

There are a select few XJs and ZJs that will return the wave around here... all modded of course.
-Lt. General Charles, Earl Cornwallis after the battle of Guilford Courthouse NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outatime05 View Post
Females are a dime-a-dozen. Jeeps are forever. Easy choice. Be indispensible or be gone. :wave:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepdavetj View Post
We are Jeepforum. We can do the unthinkable. We are Jeep strong. And head stubborn. We are. JEEPFORUM.
/l , [____],
|---L--[]lllllll[]-
()_) ()_)==O=)_)
Red Jeep #543
-Deepskyy- is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-19-2009, 09:05 PM   #37
joshrad
Who needs roads?

1997 XJ Cherokee 

The vast majority of Jeeps where I live are either stock grocery getters or mall crawlers who would never take it off-road b/c god forbid it got dirty or scratched. I wave to people who look like they'll return it but the only time I've experienced the wave is on a trail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJames1226 View Post
Once the members of jeepforum get drunk enough, anyone can be a lawyer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaz_Soldier
Wait! Does that mean XJs are Xtreme Jeeps?
joshrad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-19-2009, 10:17 PM   #38
AustinTexasXJ
I break Things

2008 JK Wrangler 

I wave to everyone stock or not.

I actually have been getting some waves from trailed FJ's, LRD's, and a few other non jeeps

Insta: @bmwalive
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
AustinTexasXJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-19-2009, 10:25 PM   #39
mcurcio1989
1976 CJ7 

yeah sometimes i'll be on my r6 and go to wave at someone in a jeep or vice versa. I'll be in the jeep and i start to wave at someone on a bike.

I usually don;t wave to people i know will not return the gesture. You can generally tell who will or won't so.

I have a dana 30 front axle and amc 20 rear if anyone is looking. Both are 3.54, drums, narrowtrack.
mcurcio1989 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-19-2009, 10:33 PM   #40
mbgp
1995 XJ Cherokee 

im a stock 2wd xj so people dont usually wave back lol. however i was coming back from wheeling some FS trails and i saw another older xj with about 3.5 lift and some 33s and i did the two fingers from the steering wheel wave and he waved back.

but the best story: a few days ago i was pullin out of a gas station and two younger guys in a 4door stock JK waved to me! it was pretty dirty and they were from NJ which is probably why because no one waves in Atlanta! all the wrangler owners look the other way when i wave...wtf?
mbgp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-19-2009, 10:40 PM   #41
DocMojave
2006 LJ Wrangler 

I will acknowledge any Jeep enthusiast. The other day I was checking out a Wrangler at the light and right before he made the turn I noticed he was almost frantically waving. I didn't notice because his windows were so tinted.
Unread 09-21-2009, 04:16 PM   #42
1997ddzj
2002 WJ 

Sometimes if i cant see the person, say im on the highway and cant see over the barrier, i know people can see my roof rack. So ill flash my roof lights with the KC smiley covers on em. That way they see 4 yellow friendly smiles.
1997ddzj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-21-2009, 04:22 PM   #43
Chillpill109
1995 YJ Wrangler 

hey jeep_creep i live in miami too i wave to any wrangler that i see so look out for my sandstone tan jeep. =p but i doubt you drive over her in palmetto bay area.
Chillpill109 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-21-2009, 07:09 PM   #44
06TJfototkr
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I wave all the time, and 97% of the time get it back.. even a few chicks did. YJ, TJs mostly.. if I see a modded Cherokee I'll see if they wave back.
Unread 09-30-2009, 07:51 AM   #45
TJ_Jeeper_97
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Theres a few jeeps out here in Rhode Island that'll wave, When I was in a cherokee Id just get scoffed at my this one guy in a street queen yj all the time, but my TJ gets waves. Theres also three JKs that return the wave, but most of them give me dirty looks like "You dont know me, dont wave at me." Ah well. I wave anyways. I remember the feeling of not getting a wave back lol

So now I wave to y'all!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.