jeep wave - Page 13 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Stories > jeep wave

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 04-16-2014, 06:57 AM   #181
GunGal02
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I'm in Alabama, so we all got lifted rides down here. Although, the majority of jeepers I see are young high school age kids driving around in a chromed out JK, none of them wave. Other jeepers, lifted trucks, and even bikers wave at me.

GunGal02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-16-2014, 04:45 PM   #182
Jeep-1995
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Im here at baylor and NO one waves!!!

Pisses me the heck off but i still wave to every wrangler i see
Unread 04-17-2014, 05:04 AM   #183
cLuTcH-I-NiNjA
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Where I live out in the boonies everyone besides those who have moved out from the city wave regardless of what you are driving. On top of that I can only recall about 6 modified jeeps that I've seen in the area. I see the modded liberty more than the wranglers.
Unread 05-02-2014, 04:43 PM   #184
rdkendrick
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cLuTcH-I-NiNjA View Post
Where I live out in the boonies everyone besides those who have moved out from the city wave regardless of what you are driving. On top of that I can only recall about 6 modified jeeps that I've seen in the area. I see the modded liberty more than the wranglers.
Yeah, I came from Bath Co., KY. Everyone waves. My wife, who is from Ripley, OH, where we live, now, thought it was funny that everyone waved. To me, it was normal, at least, then, it was. Nowadays, whenever I go back to visit, it seems like only the older people wave. Friendliness seems to be going extinct.

Sent from my iPad using electrons
rdkendrick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2014, 11:32 PM   #185
tj1997tj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I wave. I like to wave. Alot of others wave back if not first.
When they don't wave , I like to tell the wife it's cause their jeep was so shiny they were ashamed.
tj1997tj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-29-2014, 09:37 AM   #186
Mambo_Dave
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I'm not looking for a Jeep wave from newer Jeeps, especially not 4-door "Wranglers." Especially since they normally have doors on, and tint, so I couldn't see them wave if I cared.

A Jeep has to be relatively open (doors off, or open-top, or something) to be able to even see the wave. Expecting to see, or care about, waving from enclosed SUV to enclosed SUV isn't what the Jeep wave was ever about.
Mambo_Dave is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-29-2014, 01:13 PM   #187
lv2fish
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Im in upper Va. & it seems around here some people wave some don't I wave at jeeps I see if the wave back its great if they don't Oh Well
Dennis
lv2fish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-18-2014, 03:22 PM   #188
silbotta
1994 YJ Wrangler 

75% of modified wranglers wave, 25% of stock wranglers wave and 25% of other jeeps wave. The newer JKs, I have only seen maybe 10% of them wave around my parts.
silbotta is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-18-2014, 03:31 PM   #189
NickClark333

I come from a small town in Georgia and nobody waves. Not many jeeps around that aren't Shiney jks tho
NickClark333 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-25-2014, 05:11 PM   #190
HowlingMMurdock
1996 ZJ 

I haven't noticed any waves, But I do think about waving but don't want to seem weird.. I think the main reason I don't give waves is because I'm 18 and the ponies.. Could also be another reason not to wave.. Have yet to have my Jeep keyed though.. I would have thought it'd be keyed pretty soon after slapping those decals on.. Funny enough I still have more to go on.. Just too lazy to do it..

HowlingMMurdock is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-28-2014, 12:15 PM   #191
jimale
1993 XJ Cherokee 

I drive an XJ and see lots of XJs and TJs and JKs around here. When I wave I often get waves back, nobody seems to expect it though. I have never been waved at first.
jimale is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-01-2014, 07:27 PM   #192
Jeep_Girl_Too
2014 JK Wrangler 

I wave at every wrangler that I see. Sometimes they wave back, sometimes they don't. I don't always have my windows down but I can almost always see if they wave their hand from the steering wheel.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.