jeep wave - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Stories > jeep wave

Component speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFGIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSteering and more from Ruffstuff!

Unread 12-23-2013, 05:28 PM   #16
atopi3
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Well to make a long story short.My jeep was a woman in her last life so just every now and then he just wont work and let me sit just to show me who the boss is.Well because I wave to all the jeepers it was a fellow jeeper that I have waved to in the past who stoped and helped me get him up and running again.
So just think that wave you give to someone else may be the diffrence between walking or riding.Its always good to to have a few jeepers looking out for you.

atopi3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2013, 06:06 PM   #17
pir8dan

2004 TJ Wrangler 

here in San Antonio, Texas in the city its just wranglers, pre JK, and modified Cherokees that wave. but in the surrounding areas country folks still wave to everyone. Its kinda nice. It feels like old times again.
pir8dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2014, 07:00 PM   #18
JeepNowski

2004 WJ 

Dead thread revival....

I never get a wave in my WJ, but it's stock with AT's on it so I'm not surprised by that. But I still wave to almost every jeep I see. And I probably put mine through more mud than a lot of them mall crawlers too.
JeepNowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2014, 12:32 AM   #19
Tylers88
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougiee View Post
Very true, it's only between wranglers here pretty much, I've been waved at by two huge Cherokees all the rest were wranglers, also "no offense" but it seems like a lot of JK owners were I'm from are kinda prissy like scared to get it dirty...
Family friend recently got his first jeep, a JKU sport and I'm happy to report while he still doesn't want to get it dirty(has 4000 miles so I cant blame him) it is turning him into a gear head, guy never worked on a car in his life until he helped me put his nfab steps on and now he wants wheels and maybe tires that will probably turn into lifting it

I do forget to wave sometimes but last week I had the doors and top off and did about 150 mile road trip so many waves, even had a passenger in a lifted TJ flex at me. I know everyone in my small town with a jeep so we have waved for years before any of us got them(town of about 3500 and there are probably 20 maybe more wranglers running around)
Unread 06-11-2014, 08:52 AM   #20
caronaxtr
2001 XJ Cherokee 

These threads kill me, most wrangler guys won't wave to us XJ/WJ guys no matter what. I'll throw up a wave to any JEEP that's worthy, doesn't matter much if it's bumpers, winches, lifts, or just mud/dirt all over it. I waved to an older guy in a stock WJ the other day when I was in my XJ. Dude got a huge smile on his face like"I part if the Jeep Club". He waved back. Lol.

In reality, the only thing different betweenXJ's, MJ's, YJ's, TJ's and many others is bodies (frame vs Unibody) & wheelbases. Most of our drivetrain is the same D30, D35, 232j etc. don't know why some guys think the Wrangler is soo much better. My TJ was nice(in the summer) but sucked in the fall/winter. Top whistled, water always came in, etc.
caronaxtr is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.