Jeep earns the title of Rig today - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Stories > Jeep earns the title of Rig today

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDTeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!

Unread 08-08-2006, 06:35 PM   #1
Joshua Sloat

Jeep earns the title of Rig today

Well today I have declared the XJ with the title of "Light Rig".

Before it was refered to as my car. But now that its a light rig it has a use in the offroad world.

It leaks oil, but not alot. It has power. Its loud, but still neighborhood friendly. It gets crap for fuel milage. Has battle scars from back in the day.

Well now that it has everything to be qualified as a light rig, I can say Ill be happy to take this stock XJ offroad once again. Everything runs, well mostly everything, but everything needed to have fun. Full-Time works, 2wd works, and no vibrations.

Im currently working on my lift so it can be refered to as Medium rig, and getting parts together for a tow package. I can say though now, that I love my Rig. It gets me moving, it gets me going, its easy to fix, and the loan is payed off!!!!

Mods: Owen's Grill Guard, Custom Dynomax S/T Exhaust, TG 235/75R15

[COLOR=DarkRed](XJ)Chrome Bumper Club - Member No. President[/COLOR]
Joshua Sloat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2006, 12:34 PM   #2
Fartsyndare

Great to read, Im pretty happy with my Jeep aswell, we have had our battles in the woods and we gotten stuck in the mud a cuople of time and Ive treaten it worse than any car Ive owned and still it runs like a dream.
Yes it leaks exhausgases and yes it needs new leafsprings in the rear but I dont complain, thinking of how many miles we done together and how well it treated me last winter even thoug it didnt keep me to warm is all verry good reasons for me to give it some well needed tlc.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.