Jeep bug put wife's trailblazer in harm's way. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Stories > Jeep bug put wife's trailblazer in harm's way.

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 08-28-2011, 08:15 PM   #1
1979_CJ7
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Jeep bug put wife's trailblazer in harm's way.

Stopped at the local Kmart today and noticed a Willys pull up that looked to be all original, had an axe mounted to the side, windshield was down...needless to say I was going to check it out. I pulled through the spot I was parking in to the next spot in order to get a better look...turned out to be a mistake. While in Kmart my wife's trailblazer got backed into! If it weren't for that Willys I would have parked out of harm's way. But...it was an awesome Willys.

1979_CJ7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2011, 08:17 PM   #2
94yjstocklook
1994 YJ Wrangler 

It is alright, as long as you got a good look at it, totally worth it
94yjstocklook is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2011, 08:31 PM   #3
The_Blacksmith
1993 XJ Cherokee 

so you were looking at a willys and pulled thru the spot into another vehicle, than told your wife her suv got backed into?

nice.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/building-recovery-bumpers-pics-1184330/
The_Blacksmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2011, 08:34 PM   #4
1979_CJ7
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I parked in a different spot than I was originally pulling into....then a lady backed in to me while I was in the store. Sad thing is by the time I was parked and had my 5 month old son out of the trailblazer the driver of the Willys had gone inside. He came out and got in his Jeep and drove off while we were talking to the cop! Didn't even get a chance to ask him about it
1979_CJ7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.