Grand daughter got her first Jeep wave!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Stories > Grand daughter got her first Jeep wave!!

Engo LED Flush Mount Lights *PAIR* Flood or Spot 1,600 LumYukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 06-03-2011, 12:51 PM   #1
jeepnpr
2011 JK Wrangler 

Grand daughter got her first Jeep wave!!

I have my 10 yo grand daughter with me for the summer so we were going to Ihop for breakfast. On the way I passed a few jeeps and did the wave, she asked if I knew them. I explained about the wave and she says "oh, that's nice" like, no big deal.
Well on the way home from breakfast, we have the top down and suddenly she says "Thers's a jeep!" and sticks her hand up and waves. The girl driving the red Rubicon sticks her arm out and gave a huge wave back (thanks). My grand daughter kept saying "I got a wave back" with a huge smile on her face. Now she wants to drive around looking for jeeps to wave to.
I think I created another Jeep girl!

jeepnpr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-03-2011, 02:15 PM   #2
4ll4boutda4play
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Wrong sir! your creation created another jeep girl you just influenced her correctly! Congrats!
1997 Cherokee Sport, Rustys Intake with velocity stack and larger cone filter, Flowmaster 40 series, Junkyard Lift 3.5", Zone Nitro Shocks, Trimed fenders, 35x14.5x15 TSL Thornbirds (Looks HUGE) ... trail damage :) Future holds Aftermarket bumpers front and rear, exo cage, lockers/gears
4ll4boutda4play is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-06-2011, 12:09 AM   #3
koheed
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Brings back the excitement of my first Jeep wave 15 years ago. Glad to hear she's hooked.
4" SA Skyjacker/BDS Hybrid, 33" MT/R's
Jeeperman Front & Rear Swing-Away Bumpers
Skid Row Engine/Oil Skid, Kilby Steering Box Skid
Flowmaster 40
Herculiner
NEXT PROJECT: SYE and CV Drive Shaft
[URL="http://www.flickr.com/photos/27018750@N00/"]My Pics[/URL][/SIZE][/COLOR]
koheed is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-07-2011, 10:42 AM   #4
rjerome
2009 MK Patriot 

very nice
rjerome is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.