got a guy to peel an anti jeep sticker off of his blazer - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Stories > got a guy to peel an anti jeep sticker off of his blazer

ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete The Jeep Forum Discount is ON!The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Unread 03-16-2015, 05:45 PM   #1
fromxtoz4liter
1997 ZJ 

got a guy to peel an anti jeep sticker off of his blazer

About halfway through a 12 hour snow storm, so I did the only logical thing to do hop in the xj (stock 4.0) and go hit some unplowed back roads. Cruising around in part time sliding around some curves on purpose on my way to this really hilly back road.
I get to the road I was seeking and much to my surprise there was a single set of tracks already on it. So I start head in up the Road having a good time.it's snow in so hard the windshield looks like the intro to a star wars movie. Up ahead of me I see some tail lights just sitting there. Being the gentleman I am I go to help pull this guy out.
I'm getting close to him and I see it's a blazer with a little lift and some 32s I think. Not a bad lookin ride I say to myself. That is until I see the sticker on his back window with a kid in a Chevy cap takin a leak on a jeep emblem. So instead of pull in him out I cruise on by smiling and waving and cruise right up the little hill he got stuck before and then up the big *** one after it.
I start feeling bad for leaving him there cause its cold out so I flip around to go help him out because it's the right thing to do even though his sticker was wrong. I pull him out and tell him he should probably go back the other way. He thanks me for coming back and refuses to believe I didn't dump a v8 in the xj til I pop the hood.
I I tell him "that's some sticker ya got back there" he actually apologizes and peels the sticker off right there on the spot. Thanks me for the help again abd I tell him it's a jeep thing and plow my way up the hill again as he turns around and heads back to Civilization

fromxtoz4liter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-16-2015, 05:50 PM   #2
fromxtoz4liter
1997 ZJ 

Sorry for the brick of text, I guess my phone doesn't like paragraphs
Unread 03-16-2015, 07:19 PM   #3
Nuthin
Curses! Foiled again!!

1992 YJ Wrangler 

I love that story! Pretty slick of you.
--You're doing it wrong. - Cause --I don't care. At least I'm doing it. - AKABOB
"The minute you hear ‘freedom’ and ‘democracy’, watch out…because in a truly free nation, no one has to tell you you’re free.” Jacque Fresco

Tread Lightly - Stay the Trail
Wardrobe by Levi, makeup by Chance, hairstyle by Wrangler
Nuthin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-16-2015, 07:37 PM   #4
fromxtoz4liter
1997 ZJ 

Haha it was a good time and I feel like getting him to take the sticker off was my good deed for the day
Unread 03-22-2015, 04:04 PM   #5
yamahamm
1993 ZJ 

Cool story
I had a blazer s10 earlier and the blazer was better off road then my jeep zj is. Why? the blazer had a locked rear when in 4x4low and it could go up any hill i tried, the jeep zj is a better car tho. I just love how good this 1993 GC zj drives on the road and off road i just miss the locked rear. i guess i have to spend the money on a locker
yamahamm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-22-2015, 04:47 PM   #6
fromxtoz4liter
1997 ZJ 

I have zj now as well and they do ride very nice. My only complaint is that my 4.0 xj would spin the tires and the zj will not. But it has cupholders so I guess it's okay

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.