found a little spot outside henrietta tx - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Stories > found a little spot outside henrietta tx

Flowmaster Overstock: Special Holiday Pricing!!!!Thanksgiving holiday sale in effect @ oconeeoffroad.com2" Lift Kits for JK, TJ, XJ, WJ~$125.00 w/free shippi

Unread 02-25-2014, 11:36 PM   #1
gwest50

found a little spot outside henrietta tx

forumrunner_20140225_233628.png

gwest50 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-27-2014, 12:00 PM   #2
Cause
WHAT !!!!

Who's land is it, do you know the owner?
Cause is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-27-2014, 12:08 PM   #3
Kerovick

Here we go...
Kerovick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-27-2014, 12:26 PM   #4
02WJneedslift

Ibtl
Unread 02-27-2014, 02:14 PM   #5
gwest50

No my buddy knows them
gwest50 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-07-2014, 02:31 AM   #6
phitmein
Web Wheeler

1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cause View Post
Who's land is it, do you know the owner?
While OP may have given the correct answer here maybe ?

I could not agree more with Cause, so be damn sure if it is OK with the land owner before you wheel there .

I am a large land owner, and as a small example, I saw a group of about 15 wheelers on the powerlines on my property and ask them what the Hell they thought they were doing .

Them: "Oh, we are just going to go riding on the powerlines " .

Me: "No, you are not going to do that, you are trespassing on private property and destroying my property(swampy) in the process ".

Them: No, this land belongs to the power company " .

Me: No they only have the right-a-way to use it and you don't, so get the Hell off my property and don't come back or face the consequences " .

As a group they stood to lose well over 2,000 bucks as trespassing fines and pissing me off and I knew some of them .

Cause is very right, so be damn sure of where you are wheeling at and at if is cool or not .

Just sayn'
phitmein is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.