first day with driver licences... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Stories > first day with driver licences...

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitBrand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 07-01-2011, 06:43 PM   #1
seb91xj

first day with driver licences...

So yesterday when i was driving back home on the highway,rolling at 80km/h i heard a weird noise like if my radio was between the station so i turned it off, but this loud noise was still there so i slowed down and i tried to drive to a garage to see what was the problem....but when i was on the top of an overpass,the engine just deid.when i stopped,i looked under the truck and saw that my muffler was half on the groud and the engine oil started to leak when me and my father took it home we saw that a part of the engine wasnt there anymore...so i had to find another jeep and i found a 91 xj that works very well for 450 buck so im just gonna take my old axle and put it on my new one....the only thing that make me frustrated is why my muffler and engine brook almost at the same time beacause i never had big problem with it.

ps;sorry if my english isnt very good.

seb91xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2011, 05:05 PM   #2
jeepdavetj
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Ya english is better than half of the Americans here. Good price on that XJ, 91 is a good year! What exactly broke?Ya throw a rod?

[B][I]Ash from Army of Darkness[/I][/B][QUOTE]Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?[/QUOTE]
jeepdavetj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2011, 07:58 AM   #3
kavanji
2002 TJ Wrangler 

sounds like an electrical problem!

a rod probably took out your altenator
White Jeep Club Member #183
kavanji is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.