Ever find anything "unusual" while wheeling? - Page 25 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Stories > Ever find anything "unusual" while wheeling?

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 06-26-2006, 09:39 PM   #361
jocww

dude i could only understand about half of that

Bay Area wheelers click this link
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Wheelers_...&#entry1565069

TvisXJ Did he just pull a Woo Wong? Chevelle Yea... he just pulled a Woo Wong
Quote:
Originally Posted by XJIceQueen98
Real women don't drive hummers... they give them
jocww is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2006, 09:44 PM   #362
jage

man who types like that an uses words like "unbeknownst"... fkd up shznat fo sho!
jage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2006, 10:33 PM   #363
Muddeprived

Quote:
Originally Posted by MckayMan
Ever seen the hills have eyes?
Oh damn i was thinking the very same thing

I just got done watching that movie and this paragraph came back to mind.....
Flux Capacitor Heat Machine
Muddeprived is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2006, 01:09 AM   #364
y-townxj

Quote:
Originally Posted by jage
man who types like that an uses words like "unbeknownst"... fkd up shznat fo sho!
sorry i been smokein dem tree's
y-townxj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2006, 01:34 AM   #365
mud-dog27

jeez up here in british columbia theres so much crap you stumble across in the bush found....chinese shake camps.......old cabins....mines.......some times some freaky blair witch crap that you wish you didnt come across......old cars in the middle of nowhere that make you wonder how the hell they got there........and the list goes on thats the one thing i like bout wheelin and what goes with it
89 wagoneer LTD. , 32x11.5R15 wild country RVT, 15x8 AR baja rims , surco safari roofrack w/spare tire kit , cobra 19 DXIII w/ high gear mic. 4' whip on a 3" heavy-duty spring , 4.5" rough country full leaf pack lift kit
My Jeep's Page
mud-dog27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2006, 02:45 AM   #366
JeepinFL

Framboost(free)
JeepinFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2006, 02:22 PM   #367
MichiganJeeper1
2000 TJ Wrangler 

From what I understood that was a pretty good story Y-town, but a couple of things to consider.
Parenthesis and quotations are used for differnet things
Its not good to post while under the influence of a controlled substance
Unread 06-30-2006, 01:11 PM   #368
RAAB3485
Viewer Discretion Advised

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by y-townxj
2. found a 80's f-150 in the water with brand new thornbirds on it but never did anything, my buddy did try to get one of the wheels off but it was just to hard to get any leverage in the water...truck is still there if you want new mudders..haha

sorry im to tired of typeing i will think of some otheres and post up again later..
Theres a reason that the tires are still there....

Colorado Jeep Club Member #1
RAAB3485 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2006, 12:40 AM   #369
arbby
2005 KJ Liberty 

whats that?
arbby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2006, 11:26 AM   #370
creature
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raab3485
Unread 07-01-2006, 11:37 AM   #371
neZZr
Lifted/Locked/Rolled/Sunk

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raab3485
More to the point, there's a reason it went over the cliff and ended up in the water in the first place!!

Funny thing is, I've seen the truck he's talking about. I didn't notice they were 'turds though. It's very close to this tire I posted back on page 2

I'll be Savvy someday!
neZZr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2006, 04:45 PM   #372
Marauderk
1989 YJ Wrangler 

I could not get thru reading the first part of the post to see the the bit on the tires

2007 Rescue Green 2d Rubicon 6 speed soft top
Rubicon express 3.5 superflex system,35 in interco truxs mt's, skidrow skid plates, Killby muffler plate
Marauderk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2006, 08:28 PM   #373
trulefty

No story, but I have learned to always take a camera and GPS where ever I go! Man that was great!!!
Unread 07-02-2006, 02:19 PM   #374
jeepsarecool
1982 CJ7 

Quote:
I have a few funny experiqances and have discoveredd many cars and shhh...

1. This one time when i still wheeled my yota i was out with several of my buddys and we were, talking to these hessian's ''crazy *** hillbillys'' and the had a sammy and the other z400. So the guy in the sammy seas, it will go any where , which i must admit it went pretty f-n good, so he goes into this huge browns hole ''mud pit'' cat tales and all. Gets completely baired, and has my buddy in his yj pull him out after standing on the gas for like 15 minutes ''no joke''. So then the boy on teh z400 wants to try it so he flys in and gets stuck abput 3/4's of the way through and rocks it for like 3or 4 minutes and gets it up the other side. ''THIS IS WHEN IT GET GOOD'' As he gets back, on to dry land he procedes to get zippey around a bend and down a small hill, but unbenouce to him. There is some rich *****, in a stock yj comeing up the othere side so we are still cheering for him because we cant believe he made it and all we here is yoshymura pipe ''quads exhaust'' and then a huge crash and silence..ehhhhh....so we running around the corner and the dude on the z400 is laying on the, fender or hood area of teh jeep and the ''rich *****'' gets out like he's sweet and then sease all of us come around the corner with like a 22 and got back in the jeep and proceded to back it up, prezenting his funked front end , ''grille fenerd bumper ext... and just leaves.. keep in mind these were like 3 rich kids where brand new shoes and colored shirts out 4wheelin in there jeep.

2. found a 80's f-150 in the water with brand new thornbirds on it but never did anything, my buddy did try to get one of the wheels off but it was just to hard to get any leverage in the water...truck is still there if you want new mudders..haha

sorry im to tired of typeing i will think of some otheres and post up again later..

Huh?

CJ7 - God's gift to the masochist.
jeepsarecool is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2006, 04:50 PM   #375
jage

Quote:
Someone running OBA should go for a swim with a good Impact Wrench.
jage is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.