Ever find anything "unusual" while wheeling? - Page 197 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Stories > Ever find anything "unusual" while wheeling?

Jeep Gear & Install Packages!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955

Unread 03-01-2012, 03:29 PM   #2941
Mitchell420tj
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vortechYJ

He didn't say much while I was helping him; the only thing I could think of was I had went over the tree earlier so there were tracks and some broken branches. By the time he came to the tree it would have been nearly impossible to back up and turning around was impossible. He kind of didn't have a choice at that point. It was pretty funny my mom who is in her 50's was up for the weekend and she was giving him all kinds of crap in a nice way about being a f!@#ing moran.
Hahaha I'm not doubting you, I just wanna hear some of the crap your mom was talking sounds funny as hell

Mitchell420tj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-02-2012, 02:33 PM   #2942
vortechYJ
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell420tj View Post
Hahaha I'm not doubting you, I just wanna hear some of the crap your mom was talking sounds funny as hell
its not like she was saying to him " I bet you feel stupid right now" it was more like Did you really think you were going to get over that tree? Then even if your truck got over how about your boat? Looks like you scratched up your truck pretty bad. "Hmm too bad you didn't know you had to turn around a while back while there was room." Thats when I asked her to get back in the jeep before the guy got really pissed off. This was last june so its been a while but those are some of the things that came to mind.
vortechYJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-02-2012, 10:29 PM   #2943
Mitchell420tj
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vortechYJ

its not like she was saying to him " I bet you feel stupid right now" it was more like Did you really think you were going to get over that tree? Then even if your truck got over how about your boat? Looks like you scratched up your truck pretty bad. "Hmm too bad you didn't know you had to turn around a while back while there was room." Thats when I asked her to get back in the jeep before the guy got really pissed off. This was last june so its been a while but those are some of the things that came to mind.
That's so funny, u should've let her keep talking, what was he gonna do? Tell you to leave while he waited for someone else, either way great story it made me laugh, thanks for sharing
Mitchell420tj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-05-2012, 04:34 AM   #2944
cameron2012
2008 JK Wrangler 

Took my gf offroadin fer her first time and came up on a lake and there was a Jeep Cherokee and it was just parked then saw people tannin it was kinda funny
cameron2012 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-05-2012, 07:27 AM   #2945
99WJCHRIS
1999 WJ 

^ sounds to me like a pretty sweet chill spot!
Unread 03-05-2012, 08:53 AM   #2946
cameron2012
2008 JK Wrangler 

^ alot cleaner then the beach since its in the middle of the woods and alot less crowded
I forgot to mention nearby a ton of shotgun shells were on the ground
Unread 03-06-2012, 03:53 AM   #2947
cameron2012
2008 JK Wrangler 

Went muddin yesterday and foud this old fire extinguser in some weeds
Unread 03-07-2012, 09:38 PM   #2948
Foundrydude
1995 ZJ 

Great thread

We're out wheeling B maintenance roads at 2am after a week of rain (it may have been on the road, but it was wheelin), and come across an upside down pickup in the ditch that looked really fresh. So we check it out in case somebody's hurt.

Pretty quick we realize it's an old beat up truck owned by my wheeling buddy's neighbor, a guy we both know. But he's nowhere to be found. Must've walked off safely, but the ole pickup is totaled for sure. Then we realize the truck had about 4 bushel baskets of apples in the back when it flipped and they're scattered all over the ditch and road.

Well, the truck owner was not our favorite person, so we spent the next fifteen minutes laughing our *sses off as we picked up every single apple and threw it at the truck. It looked like an apple massacre.

Run into the guy a week later and he's got this grand story about the rollover. Then says he'd been picking apples all afternoon and some jerk came by and threw em all at the truck.

We smiled and nodded, and wondered aloud with him....Jeez who would do that?
Foundrydude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-07-2012, 09:54 PM   #2949
Siva283
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foundrydude
Great thread

We're out wheeling B maintenance roads at 2am after a week of rain (it may have been on the road, but it was wheelin), and come across an upside down pickup in the ditch that looked really fresh. So we check it out in case somebody's hurt.

Pretty quick we realize it's an old beat up truck owned by my wheeling buddy's neighbor, a guy we both know. But he's nowhere to be found. Must've walked off safely, but the ole pickup is totaled for sure. Then we realize the truck had about 4 bushel baskets of apples in the back when it flipped and they're scattered all over the ditch and road.

Well, the truck owner was not our favorite person, so we spent the next fifteen minutes laughing our *sses off as we picked up every single apple and threw it at the truck.

Run into the guy a week later and he's got this grand story about the rollover. Then says he'd been picking apples all afternoon and some jerk came by and threw em all at the truck.

We smiled and nodded, and wondered aloud with him....Jeez who would do that?
Lol its totalled and he is mad someone threw apples at it. That's great. I would be pissed I totalled my truck but since its totalled I could care less that someone threw stuff at it. After I roll over I would not wanna eat the bruised up apples that have god knows what all over them

[QUOTE=Magnum;14117863] I gave the Jeep the required offering of $$, sweat, and blood, and everything works fine now. -- Jim[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=ldso;16498409]. It started with a $200 axle, and a few thousand dollars later I was done :)[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Luuca;16122017]diagnose the real issue before you start going all Obama on it - spending mad cash you'll need for other important things.

Ask me how I know...[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Overhead;17658665]this is also my second set of RC springs this year. I'd rather spend the money again and get something that will last.[/QUOTE]
Siva283 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-07-2012, 10:10 PM   #2950
aircruiser
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by castorriver View Post
I was out on my atv running logging roads and caught a couple having sex in their jeep. I just waved and kept on going.
Lol that happened to me once when I was down by the river bottoms with my gf parked back in the woods. I heard a truck coming and saw a bronco as I was on top of my gf looking out the window. She was really into it so she didn't even see or hear the bronco (we were a good 40ft off the trail). His headlights caught my back window and I am sure all he could see was me looking out with my girlfriend's legs over my shoulders lol. I smiled and waved and when he was going past I saw it was some kid my age (around 17 at the time) with a girl in the passenger's seat.

My girlfriend felt me lift up my hand and was like "what's that who's there?" and I said "nothing" and just kept going lol. Finished up and left 10 minutes later and as I cruised down the trail on the way out, I saw the bronco parked right off the trail and sure enough, same situation where my headlights hit his back window and I saw him looking and he laughed and waved so I flashed my brights twice and both the gf and I waved as I went past. My gf just looked at me and asked, "Do you know him or something?"
Unread 03-07-2012, 10:30 PM   #2951
Siva283
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aircruiser

Lol that happened to me once when I was down by the river bottoms with my gf parked back in the woods. I heard a truck coming and saw a bronco as I was on top of my gf looking out the window. She was really into it so she didn't even see or hear the bronco (we were a good 40ft off the trail). His headlights caught my back window and I am sure all he could see was me looking out with my girlfriend's legs over my shoulders lol. I smiled and waved and when he was going past I saw it was some kid my age (around 17 at the time) with a girl in the passenger's seat.

My girlfriend felt me lift up my hand and was like "what's that who's there?" and I said "nothing" and just kept going lol. Finished up and left 10 minutes later and as I cruised down the trail on the way out, I saw the bronco parked right off the trail and sure enough, same situation where my headlights hit his back window and I saw him looking and he laughed and waved so I flashed my brights twice and both the gf and I waved as I went past. My gf just looked at me and asked, "Do you know him or something?"
That's awesome. I miss the girl I used to date that was into stuff like that. She was fun and woulda waved too. Those stories can't be told here though def not family friendly.anyway awesome story man. It was a nice little twist to the normal while I was out wheeling I saw a couple going at it. /story

[QUOTE=Magnum;14117863] I gave the Jeep the required offering of $$, sweat, and blood, and everything works fine now. -- Jim[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=ldso;16498409]. It started with a $200 axle, and a few thousand dollars later I was done :)[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Luuca;16122017]diagnose the real issue before you start going all Obama on it - spending mad cash you'll need for other important things.

[QUOTE=Overhead;17658665]this is also my second set of RC springs this year. I'd rather spend the money again and get something that will last.[/QUOTE]
Unread 03-07-2012, 10:35 PM   #2952
aircruiser
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Haha well I didn't say what we were doing all I said is my gf was into it. If a kid is reading this, they can just assume we were playing a really competitive game of chess.
Unread 03-07-2012, 10:41 PM   #2953
Siva283
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aircruiser
Haha well I didn't say what we were doing all I said is my gf was into it. If a kid is reading this, they can just assume we were playing a really competitive game of chess.
Your good man your story is fine. I meant I couldn't tell the story that came to my mind there is no way to tell it in a vanilla way. Just the word sex would not do it some details are needed that I can't give on here. Sorry if what I said before came off wrong. Your story is totally within the rules and family friendly language.

Unread 03-09-2012, 01:39 AM   #2954
aircruiser
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siva283 View Post
Your good man your story is fine. I meant I couldn't tell the story that came to my mind there is no way to tell it in a vanilla way. Just the word sex would not do it some details are needed that I can't give on here. Sorry if what I said before came off wrong. Your story is totally within the rules and family friendly language.
Haha I know just kidding, but I hear ya I got some ****ed up stories too like that like one time we were down by the river bottoms about to run the trails when we could hear a woman's screams and a guy yelling. Turned towards the trail and my friend's headlights caught an old ford pickup parked by the river and a man kneeled down in the bed with the woman laying down squirming and kicking and the man holding her wrists. We called the cops and the first thing the cop said was "What are you doing down there in the first place?" WTF dude seriously?? There's some chick getting raped and he asked that.

I was young and dumb and we were just running some pre-cut trails. Obviously when my buddies headlights caught the truck, the dude got sketchy and a couple minutes later we heard the truck start and take off the other way. The cop said he was on his way but we got the hell out of there before more weird **** happened.
Unread 03-16-2012, 12:10 AM   #2955
jfinlaw
1994 YJ Wrangler 

:bump more stories
[SIZE="2"]Green Jeep Club #633[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Motorcharge;13870204]You had me at bacon wrapped. :drool:[/QUOTE]
jfinlaw is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.