Ever find anything "unusual" while wheeling? - Page 152 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Stories > Ever find anything "unusual" while wheeling?

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wJeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 06-30-2010, 04:30 AM   #2266
dagr8tim

1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOGANSTANFORTH View Post
I'm from Highland county, its just as bad...
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeterbeater View Post
i'm from preble county i know what ya mean meth capital of ohio
I'm from Belmont County. So it's the same story over and over.

97 XJ SE - DD/Light Trail Rig - The War Wagon
75 CJ5 with a badly chopped CJ7 Tub - Pandora
96 Land Rover Discovery - Black Dog; possible trail toy
dagr8tim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-30-2010, 05:49 PM   #2267
CalebXJ123
1980 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepdavetj View Post
Union SC has land for around $500 an acre if ya know where to look.
indeed they do,even a few places in Greenville for around 2500 or so
Unread 07-01-2010, 01:12 PM   #2268
KEH1997
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I did it. All 152 pages!

Good stuff on here, up until page 135 or so. That's alright--the rest of this thread definitely makes up for it. Keep posting!

The only thing I have to add is this: I was taking the Jeep up to a campsite I know of in the mountains where you can park and take a hiking trail a couple miles back to a good-sized spring and waterfall. I got up to where the campsite was (which has always been empty, every time I've gone), and there was this big white van there with a guy and girl sitting in front of it. The guy had this huge dagger in his hand and just stared at me as I drove by. I decided it would not be the smartest decision to park the Jeep there and walk, so I canceled my plans

The last thing I need is a stripped rig...
KEH1997 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-01-2010, 03:13 PM   #2269
freakinheep89
1995 ZJ 

went wheeling the other day and found a torched 2004+ F250 4x4 diesel stuck on top of a hill in a trail. looks like it framed out and someone set it ablaze. not a single part that didnt burn is gone, nobody can find it, a tree fell over the trail 2 years ago and its kinda out of the way in the back of an abandoned clay quarry. my friend is there today tryin to get the rear end out to see if its any good

[QUOTE=slayercr23;12630497]How would i go about Stroking it?[/QUOTE]
freakinheep89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-01-2010, 07:13 PM   #2270
FPKites
ZJjazzyJim

1996 ZJ 

So your friend is stealing parts from a burned out carcass that may or may not have been reported to the authorities? Doesn't sound too bright to me
Best customer service in the states:

Best mod you'll ever do on ANY vehicle!!!!

FPKites is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-02-2010, 01:14 AM   #2271
georgia4x4in
1996 XJ Cherokee 

if nobody can find it...how'd you find it?
georgia4x4in is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-02-2010, 01:31 AM   #2272
98CherokeeLTD
1992 XJ Cherokee 

I was wheelin near the Deleware River once and decided to get out and hike up along the river some. after walking for about ten min i heard some movement a little ahead of me and off to the left. Not knowing what i was going to encounter i slowly and quietly made my way toward the noise. well, to my suprise i came across a guy with his pants around his ankles and his girl bent over a fallen tree. as soon as they saw me they scrambled to try and cover up what they were doing. I just busted out laughing....nothing like "fun in the great outdoors" HAHA
98CherokeeLTD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-02-2010, 01:41 AM   #2273
DJdave
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I found a camera with a videotape still inside in the woods. Later that night I popped it in to see what was on it....It was some sort of home made documentary, made by a few college kids, about some witch that supposedly lives in the area. The part that always sticks with me is when one of them points the camera at her face and says, "I'm so scared right now." The last scene was them trying to find their friend, who had been captured by the witch, in some old house in the woods. There were creepy hand prints all over the wall. Someone just starts screaming, and the tape ends.
DJdave is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-02-2010, 10:15 AM   #2274
Geister

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJdave View Post
I found a camera with a videotape still inside in the woods. Later that night I popped it in to see what was on it....It was some sort of home made documentary, made by a few college kids, about some witch that supposedly lives in the area. The part that always sticks with me is when one of them points the camera at her face and says, "I'm so scared right now." The last scene was them trying to find their friend, who had been captured by the witch, in some old house in the woods. There were creepy hand prints all over the wall. Someone just starts screaming, and the tape ends.
did you give it to the cops?
Unread 07-02-2010, 10:27 AM   #2275
RyanZJ
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by geister View Post
did you give it to the cops?
lol.
'51 CJ-3A

RyanZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-02-2010, 10:57 AM   #2276
dagr8tim

1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Has it been more than 7 days? I thought you were supposed to die 7 days after.....

97 XJ SE - DD/Light Trail Rig - The War Wagon
75 CJ5 with a badly chopped CJ7 Tub - Pandora
96 Land Rover Discovery - Black Dog; possible trail toy
dagr8tim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-02-2010, 12:00 PM   #2277
NoVaHunter
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Blaire Witch Project.
Unread 07-02-2010, 05:58 PM   #2278
DJdave
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanZJ View Post
lol.
I gave it to theaters.
DJdave is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-02-2010, 06:17 PM   #2279
MurdaJs
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
I gave it to theaters.
So you are the ****er responsible for that
MurdaJs is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-02-2010, 06:19 PM   #2280
xaza
1998 ZJ 

First off I really enjoyed this thread, although halfway through I had to start skipping pages. While doing some wheeling about a month ago my brother found a Jeep just sitting off to the side of a trail. A couple weeks later he went back and the Jeep was still sitting in the exact same spot and he could see somebody sitting in the driver seat. He walked up and knocked on the window to see if everything was alright when he noticed the decay. The body was badly decayed and apparently had been there for several months based on the missing person report the cops found. Next to him was a suicide note.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.