Ever find anything "unusual" while wheeling? - Page 148 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Stories > Ever find anything "unusual" while wheeling?

ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail Lights

Unread 05-03-2010, 09:03 AM   #2206
Tony89
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia4x4in View Post
found an entire snake skin yesterday while wheeling. must have been a good 4 feet long, the head was still intact with the eyes and everything, it was crazy. noticed it while spotting my friends s10 crawl up a steep rockface.
now THAT is something unusual to find while wheelin'

Unread 05-03-2010, 08:16 PM   #2207
Infamous4x4
2004 WJ 

Found a $5 bill in a used condom, guess someone thought they may catch anybody desperate enough to get it.....
bought mcdonalds with it.....
Unread 05-03-2010, 10:09 PM   #2208
ribs
2007 JK Wrangler 

So you bought Mcdicks with a soggy $5 bill? Did you wash before you ate at least?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryGrant View Post
...And no the truck dont give BJs but guess you are not married as wifes dont give them either. :rolleyes:
ribs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2010, 05:30 PM   #2209
MidnightRider
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous4x4 View Post
Found a $5 bill in a used condom, guess someone thought they may catch anybody desperate enough to get it.....
bought mcdonalds with it.....
you got da aids!!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 05-06-2010, 03:39 PM   #2210
MidnightRider
1998 TJ Wrangler 

So this isnt out wheelin, its right outside my house.

A flat black, unmarked helicopter with a full crew weilding guns circled my house about six times about an hour ago, i ran in to grab my camera but they had left by the time i had gotten back out. the weird thing is, as i was standing there watching them they noticed me and slowed down, pointed at me and then quickly left. they flew so low as if they were gonna land in my yard.
Unread 05-07-2010, 01:17 AM   #2211
georgia4x4in
1996 XJ Cherokee 

be expecting the DEA within the hour.
georgia4x4in is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2010, 01:32 AM   #2212
nickagr
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlinedcj View Post
I found a nudeist (sp) colony if you guys are in northern ohio you can actually see it from 271 south its about 4miles before you get to in 94 exit, its a fenced in area about a 1/2 acre its probally 750 feet into the woods.
i think i live by this place... only heard rumors of it though. all i have come across is some mine shafts and some hilbillies in the woods but my buddies drove through a fresh avalanche this year i dk if that counts
nickagr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2010, 01:39 AM   #2213
georgia4x4in
1996 XJ Cherokee 

went and checked out an old abandoned insane asylum tonight. that was some scary scary ****.
Unread 05-07-2010, 09:30 PM   #2214
Nightwalker
1979 CJ5 

Come to Louisville and check out Waverly Hills.

[SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="Red"]"Give Life" Donate a pint of blood.[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

"This place is like a fine drug.

It's easy to start, hard to quit, you lose sleep over it, you lose money because of it, and you put up with alot of **** from some people associated with it. But no matter what you never wanna give it up."

Can't sleep?
Join [url]http://www.nightcrew.org/index.php[/url]
Nightwalker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-08-2010, 01:39 PM   #2215
georgia4x4in
1996 XJ Cherokee 

i'm good on that one haha. also found a complete hot tub out in the middle of the woods today....
Unread 05-09-2010, 07:40 AM   #2216
91Fun
1991 XJ Cherokee 

I need to get out and explore some more! There used to be the old county hospital about 5 minutes from where I live now, and, although there were paved roads that lead right to it, we used to go through the woods so the cops wouldn't see us. We never vandalized the place, just poked around. A lot of drug users used to frequent the place though. It's torn down now. Sad to see it go, but it was a major eye sore for the county. Found some really cool stuff. The wierdest thing was the morgue was filled with dirt almost all the way to the top of the ceiling (about 20ft high!) with just enough room to get through on the other side. Never figured out why....
Unread 05-11-2010, 09:18 AM   #2217
GTEIS300
1996 XJ Cherokee 

This thread has made me want to pack up the jeep and go exploring. Ive been reading most of the stories in here. Pretty crazy some of the stuff people stumble upon. If anyone is in the MD area and wants to go exploring shoot me a PM. Im dying to go adventure now.
White Jeep Club Member #75
GTEIS300 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-18-2010, 08:58 AM   #2218
98CherokeeLTD
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91Fun View Post
I need to get out and explore some more! There used to be the old county hospital about 5 minutes from where I live now, and, although there were paved roads that lead right to it, we used to go through the woods so the cops wouldn't see us. We never vandalized the place, just poked around. A lot of drug users used to frequent the place though. It's torn down now. Sad to see it go, but it was a major eye sore for the county. Found some really cool stuff. The wierdest thing was the morgue was filled with dirt almost all the way to the top of the ceiling (about 20ft high!) with just enough room to get through on the other side. Never figured out why....
As opposed to the bottom of the ceiling? lol just messin with ya
98CherokeeLTD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-20-2010, 11:28 AM   #2219
grogie
M-F: Cell Block #4533

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightRider View Post
So this isnt out wheelin, its right outside my house.

A flat black, unmarked helicopter with a full crew weilding guns circled my house about six times about an hour ago, i ran in to grab my camera but they had left by the time i had gotten back out. the weird thing is, as i was standing there watching them they noticed me and slowed down, pointed at me and then quickly left. they flew so low as if they were gonna land in my yard.
My wife actually called me yesterday about a black helicopter flying around our neighborhood. It's not a high crime area? I joked that they were probably looking for me.

Red Jeep Club #345
2006 TJ Sport
2004 KJ Limited
2013 Off-Road Trailer

grogie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-23-2010, 10:09 PM   #2220
attackcammel
2003 TJ Wrangler 

this probably isn't unusual for most people but I saw my first bear today
Ordinary cars lie to you. They tell you that everything is controlled, warm, safe, smooth ---- we know this is a general falsehood. There is extreme beauty in the world and the best way to find it is to be out in it --- all the way. In a Jeep. Cause you can't get there in a Camry.
attackcammel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.