Ever find anything "unusual" while wheeling? - Page 140 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Stories > Ever find anything "unusual" while wheeling?

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 04-18-2010, 09:22 PM   #2086
CalebXJ123
1980 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurban View Post
Im born and raised in Williamson County. Its about 30 min south of nashville. its the 12th wealthiest county in the us. But im just from the country side of it, and thats just fine with me
it is beautiful down here. and its a great place to live.

I wish you the best luck of findin jobs!! What line of work are you in?
boooo...i'm in greenville sc,not too far away

Unread 04-18-2010, 09:24 PM   #2087
04tj918
2004 TJ Wrangler 

ok strange but one night i was out in the woods lost and came across a dirt road so i took it to this small trail with a fire and saw a truck so I took it back... There was a burning cross and no one there I shat a brick pulled a u turn and floored it to the dirt road and 7 miles later a concrete road... thank you god
04tj918 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-18-2010, 09:34 PM   #2088
Nightwalker
1979 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleZJ View Post
now thats just cruel lol. why couldnt she be doing it to some honda or something that gets amazing gas mileage haha. for locking gas caps
It was hillariouse when she noticed us wayching her. She whent white, jumped up and sprinted off carry a gas can that was mostly full. Had to pretty heavy.

[SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="Red"]"Give Life" Donate a pint of blood.[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

"This place is like a fine drug.

It's easy to start, hard to quit, you lose sleep over it, you lose money because of it, and you put up with alot of **** from some people associated with it. But no matter what you never wanna give it up."

Can't sleep?
Join [url]http://www.nightcrew.org/index.php[/url]
Nightwalker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-18-2010, 10:09 PM   #2089
Jeep89JV
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribs View Post
Jeep89JV...How big are those satellites?
422ft in diameter, the one I pictured is one of 27 used within 22miles of each other. They're moved by railroad each year to make configurations to utilize one large satellite.

Heres another pic to give you an idea on what I meant by they're moved to make configurations. This is "A"
abq.jpg  

[I][B]My Build Thread:[/B][/I][url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/broke-kid-build-96-xj-1007038/[/url]

[B][I]New Mexico Driving Rules...[/I][/B][LIST][*]As a general rule, the vehicle most in need of a significant amount of bodywork (for which the driver is most likely uninsured) always has the right of way.[*]Never use directional signals when changing lanes. They only serve to give away your next move, causing most NM drivers to speed up and not let you in. In fact, use of directional signals within most large NM city limits is actual illegal.[*]NM law states that at least 50% of all paved surfaces within the state must be under construction at any one time. In all construction zones, at least half of the available lanes must be closed, regardless of whether any actual construction is be accomplished or not. Construction signs shall be regularly repositioned in order to warn drivers about upcoming lane closures immediately after they pass the last exit before traffic backups.
[*]Driving through constructions zones with upcoming lane closures is a popular game in NM. Itís called the "speed up and pass as many cars as you can, then see how close to the lane closure you can squeeze back into traffic before hitting any of the orange construction barrels" game.[/LIST]
Jeep89JV is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-18-2010, 11:14 PM   #2090
georgia4x4in
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91Fun View Post
What?! Dude, I'm in Sugarhill, it wasn't that cold today to me. Felt pretty good actually.
it was nice today but when i drove home about ten minutes ago it was pretty damn cold haha. where is sugarhill? not familiar with it.
georgia4x4in is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-19-2010, 09:15 AM   #2091
91Fun
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia4x4in View Post
it was nice today but when i drove home about ten minutes ago it was pretty damn cold haha. where is sugarhill? not familiar with it.
Right next to Buford (Mall of Georgia) and Suwanee. North tip of Gwinnett. You shouldn't be too far from me.
Unread 04-19-2010, 01:19 PM   #2092
aurban
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Can you not swim? This is no excuse get out there. The boat is probably full of sediment.

But do you have a paid FD?
paid fire department?

[QUOTE=theAuthority;7932250]You're just jealous you're not red[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=90SaharaJeep;815022]Friends don't let friends drive automatic Jeeps[/QUOTE]
aurban is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-19-2010, 01:36 PM   #2093
Boundless
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
haha thanks.

as for the boat, noo luck. its been in that pond a good while, its so rotted that with the towin strap we took to it, it was breakin

our idea was to hook on a tow strap then pull it out with my jeep.
it wouldnt budge.

but here is how much its stickin out
WOW aurban you have big dreams, that boat dose not look like much, at least in the pics.
Hey nice shots of the brick house.... I like the old barn best so far

Keep posting your finds they're worth looking at
2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (LJ) 6cyl, 4spd auto, dana 30/44 3.73, rear trac-loc, hard top, BFG KM2 35/12.5 x 15 on rattle can black stock Ravine wheels & 1.5" spacers, trimmed flares, budget PA 1" BL & RC 1" MML, Ford Explorer roof rack, Hella e-code headlight housings, 55 watt DDM HID Hi/Lo 6000k, EBC Yellow Stuff front brake pads, Platinum P4 battery, Rusty's 3" 305s front and 303s rear springs, RC rear track bar bracket and Hella 500FFs with DDM's 55watt 6000k H3 HIDs on windshield hinge brackets. Currie's front upper and lower control arms. Hummm whats next? Building a Dana HP30 with 4.88 and ? locker
http://www.canddautocenter.com/
Boundless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-19-2010, 02:12 PM   #2094
aurban
1998 TJ Wrangler 

hah thanks. I just think it would be cool to pull out. Its been in there 5+ years, i guess it just really interests me.

Thanks for the compliments. We actually are callin on both of these places to see the plans for them and maybe possible to buy the house with the pool in it. Thanks again for the compliments guys. I love showin you this stuff!! Hopefully ill have some more this weekend!!

[QUOTE=90SaharaJeep;815022]Friends don't let friends drive automatic Jeeps[/QUOTE]
Unread 04-19-2010, 02:21 PM   #2095
PurpleZJ
1996 ZJ 

that would be epic if you got that house. its huge!
1996 ZJ- 4.0, [COLOR="Purple"]AX-15 5SPD/NP242[/COLOR], RE 4.5" lift, 36x12.50x16.5 Goodyear military surplus tires, Longarms/Tri-4 link/one ton axle build/swap in progress, arb bumper, a bunch of other goodies
1995 XJ- 4.0 HO, ax-15(stolen for swap), stock
2001 GMC Sonoma-RIP...
2002 GMC Sierra 1500 ECSB-roadtrip/long haul vehicle
[CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]RIP Troy (bigbluezj94) you wont be forgotten[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Purple"]December 2010 GCOTM[/COLOR]

5spd ZJ Club Member 001
[/CENTER]

[QUOTE=bddisi;6376248]Glad you are ok. If you were a cat, you would be down to 8.:D[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Greengc4x4;10782815]Everything looks great, Hellen Keller! :D[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=rritch;10960201]plastic + Fuel + Ignition = "Bubba wake up this is gonna be good" :rofl:[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][COLOR="Purple"]RIP William Anthony Kolich(DAD)
you were the best father i could have wished for. I'll always miss you
04/28/58-2/13/11[/COLOR][/CENTER]
PurpleZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-19-2010, 02:26 PM   #2096
aurban
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleZJ View Post
that would be epic if you got that house. its huge!
It would be somethin. I live in a veryyyy wealthy county. One acre in williamson county is about $6500 but funny thing is Maury County which is RIGHT beside us one acre goes for about $3000. This house is in Maury so we might could get a good deal on it. It sold at auction on 07 for $150,000. Thats unheard of around here!! I'll keep yall posted.

Unread 04-19-2010, 02:42 PM   #2097
ribs
2007 JK Wrangler 

Wait how far in the country are you? $6500 for an acre? Thats seems far too cheap if it is nice land. Maybe that is just the difference between Canadian and American real estate prices.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryGrant View Post
...And no the truck dont give BJs but guess you are not married as wifes dont give them either. :rolleyes:
ribs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-19-2010, 02:45 PM   #2098
aurban
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Ya i think so. Cuz in tennesse thats expensive. Its just farm land.

Unread 04-19-2010, 03:47 PM   #2099
lowicz96
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Ya i think so. Cuz in tennesse thats expensive. Its just farm land.
Everything is cheap in Tennessee, i picked up my jeep there for $500

88' Cherokee Limited - RIP

Sold - 96' Cherokee Sport 4x4, 2 Door, AW4, NP242, Its the girlfriends now!!
lowicz96 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-19-2010, 03:50 PM   #2100
MidnightRider
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Wait how far in the country are you? $6500 for an acre? Thats seems far too cheap if it is nice land. Maybe that is just the difference between Canadian and American real estate prices.
thats just tennessee for ya, land isnt near that cheap here in bama

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.