egged my Jeep - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Stories > egged my Jeep

Ring & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, BaBilstein Shock Upgrade Kits, Jeep JK TJ XJ Wranglers and CJeep Wrangler Complete Gear Upgrade Kits with Installs and

Unread 04-28-2011, 01:43 PM   #1
JahnPaters
1998 TJ Wrangler 

egged my Jeep

The other night, I had my Jeep parked at my girlfriend's house, just like I always do. I went home that night as usual, went to work the next day, and came home about 5:30pm the next day. My dad was leaving and said "what's all the stuff on your Jeep?" Having no clue what he was talking about, I checked the side, and it was COVERED in egg. I had a hard time washing it off, seeing as it baked for almost a whole day in the Florida sun. Next time I went to my gf's house, I saw all the shells in the yard. None of the other cars at the house were egged. maybe someone was just jealous. I'll definitely set the alarm from now on.

JahnPaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2011, 05:10 PM   #2
jeepdavetj
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Find out who it was, and stuff their ride full of live chickens.

[B][I]Ash from Army of Darkness[/I][/B][QUOTE]Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?[/QUOTE]
jeepdavetj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2011, 05:12 PM   #3
90lsturbo
scratches add character..

1984 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepdavetj View Post
Find out who it was, and stuff their ride full of live chickens.
i vote this
1984 cj7- new rig and no rust lol

#89 UJC
"Real men dont let their friends drive prius's"
90lsturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2011, 05:16 PM   #4
jhrmn03
2007 JK Wrangler 

Or find out who it was, beat them up. Cut every inch of there skin with a razor blade. Pour salt all over them, and then keep beating them until the cry for there mommy. Then finally drive over their body with your jeep
jhrmn03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2011, 05:21 PM   #5
MGDWJ
Web Wheeler

2004 WJ 

Two options
1. Find out who it was and beat the until they was the "words". "I'm a ***** daddy I don't want any."
2. Find out who it was and what they drive and then drop a deuce on the hood.
Unread 04-29-2011, 07:12 PM   #6
maddmaxjack67
2000 XJ Cherokee 

This exact same thing happened to my heep outside of my (now ex) GF's house... ruined my damn windshield wipers was a PITA to get off my windshield itself and my 4 offroad lights....btards....FUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH Makes me so angry when people do this, why, why would you do something like that????? I feel your pain.

*1997 Gun Metal Blue XJ: DEAD

*1984 Mustard Yellow FSJ Wagoneer: SOLD
maddmaxjack67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2011, 11:22 PM   #7
keepishop
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnop028 View Post
PureSpam
Spraypaint that on their car.

Current: Black 89 limited, dakota bastard pack, zj coils, 1.5" lift, open cooling swap, bronco 2 carrier, rad fan switch
Rest in Pieces: Red 1990 cherokee dana30/8.25 - v8 zj coils & s10 bastard pack 2.5" lift - 31x10.5r15 tires - v8 zj tierod

Quote:
Originally Posted by talentjeep View Post
Bleed or Quit.
jf irc @ irc.freenode.net #jeepforum

Last edited by NaeKid; 05-25-2011 at 07:57 AM.. Reason: Removed spam-quote
keepishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2011, 11:27 PM   #8
Meep97
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnop028 View Post
PureSpam

I thought this was going to be a joke about the how to get a free paint job thread.

Last edited by NaeKid; 05-25-2011 at 07:58 AM.. Reason: Removed spam-quote
Meep97 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2011, 11:45 PM   #9
mike_breaker_5
Web Wheeler

1994 YJ Wrangler 

i'm partial to using a ball joint separator on the shoulder socket.

then...

it's not much to look at... but it's mine.
5.2lswap, metalcloaks, bedliner, tucked belly, d60's, soon to be nv4500 and d300.
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m...r-junk-990191/
mike_breaker_5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2011, 11:06 PM   #10
jayward
2000 WJ 

at least it wasn't paint stripper... mine was keyed once.... sucks...
jayward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2011, 02:16 AM   #11
tankinyj
2012 JK Wrangler 

had this happen to me. i promptly used some detective work to find out who the person was. luckily for me this was back in high school and the next day the idiot walked up and said "hows you jeep doing?" so i threw him one across the chin (my paint was all chipped in little circular patterns from the shells, so i was furious. even tho its a YJ). went out to his car and dropped a nice log on his windshield. yea that was a fun day. plus i got the next week of school off!

on a side note to the OP... possibly one of your GF's ex's?. AND YOUR JEEP HAS LOCKS AND A ALARM?
tankinyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2011, 03:34 PM   #12
Jeepsman
2005 KJ Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankinyj View Post
had this happen to me. i promptly used some detective work to find out who the person was. luckily for me this was back in high school and the next day the idiot walked up and said "hows you jeep doing?" so i threw him one across the chin (my paint was all chipped in little circular patterns from the shells, so i was furious. even tho its a YJ). went out to his car and dropped a nice log on his windshield. yea that was a fun day. plus i got the next week of school off!

on a side note to the OP... possibly one of your GF's ex's?. AND YOUR JEEP HAS LOCKS AND A ALARM?
Haha, I actually laughed out loud.

The kid was an idiot, who would egg a Jeep and then ask "how's your Jeep doing?" Did you have to pay for the windshield? Did he pay for the paint damage?
Unread 09-08-2011, 11:52 PM   #13
tankinyj
2012 JK Wrangler 

no i did not pay for the windshield lol, by log i meant i busted a grumpy, dropped a deuce, you know the deal. I didnt actually drop a real log on his windshield LOL. And i just threw a coat of rattle can on there so there was no reason to pay for the damage. the humiliation of the kid coming out to his car with a fat crap on his windshield coupled with a nice fat lip was more than enough satisfaction for me hehe. I wonder if he tried to use the wipers to remove the s***
tankinyj is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.