Driving home - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Stories > Driving home

Magnaflow SS Cat Back Exhaust System, Street, High ClearanIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBrand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!

Unread 06-26-2011, 07:18 PM   #1
DStewart73

Driving home

I am a truck driver who got stuck near home base in January 2011, was stuck with truck till it was towed to parking lot snow was 6in when I was stuck. When towed snow was 12-18in deep with drifting snow. 3 other drivers and dispatcher was were stuck getting ready to sleep in motel roads were closed I told them I would drive them home, was told I wouldn't get out. I told them I have a wrangler I will get out ha ha. I had the last laugh I picked them up at motel and drove them home. The funny thing was on the way saw a drift about 4 ft tall I hit the gas they said no you'll get stuck I laughed drove through snow was everywhere and came out on other side they all said cool me just laughing the whole way. That night I made believer of them all! Way to go jeep wrangler! Never to let me down love it.

DStewart73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2011, 08:19 PM   #2
Meep97
2009 JK Wrangler 

Meep97 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2011, 07:37 PM   #3
Zakrad_u
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Wait.... What?
Zakrad_u is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2012, 11:14 PM   #4
jjh
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Unread 01-03-2012, 10:42 AM   #5
Hollingsheadj
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Hollingsheadj is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.