Decided to leave my windows out over night. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Stories > Decided to leave my windows out over night.

Don't forget the Jeep Forum discount, 10% off!The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Oconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops and

Unread 07-22-2014, 08:38 AM   #1
Lcon98
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Decided to leave my windows out over night.

I woke up this morning to my jeep vandalized. My dad informed me that somebody had smeared poop all over the side and grown chunks of it inside. Oddly enough it seems to be human **** not even dog ****. These *******s also proceeded to lemon not only the jeep but my sisters vw and my neighbors mini van. I'm not sure who I pissed off or why but I guess it's time to bust out my old ghillie suit and start sleeping outside.

Lcon98 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-24-2014, 02:32 PM   #2
rjbruzan
2004 TJ Wrangler 

That stinks.

Its like a fart in a windstorm
It smells good but thats about it

Registered Six Offender
Home of the Buzzin Half Dozen
rjbruzan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-24-2014, 03:37 PM   #3
ChrisHager
Web Wheeler

2004 WJ 

What you did there... I see it.

Hers: 2000 TJ
Hers: 2010 Jetta

ChrisHager's 'Grilled' Thread
ChrisHager is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-25-2014, 09:09 PM   #4
grogie
M-F: Cell Block #4533

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjbruzan View Post
That stinks.
That's targeted hate, that is for sure.

Red Jeep Club #345
2006 TJ Sport
2004 KJ Limited
2013 Off-Road Trailer

grogie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-29-2014, 10:49 AM   #5
carracer
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Invest in a trail camera and locate in a non obvious location!
Unread 08-16-2014, 12:02 AM   #6
pentastarguy
Web Wheeler
2012 JK Wrangler 

most likely would have cut your windows, maybe saved a few bucks by leaving them out. i would check with ins comp and see if they will cover a pro cleaning and detail.
pentastarguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-24-2014, 11:00 PM   #7
JeepaholicNinja
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Ugh my biggest fear is when i leave my jeep outside every night...Apparently my neighbor just informed me that lots of unknown cars (we live on a dead end. If you live here, we know your car) have been hanging around (neighbor suspects drug dealing) the stop sign at the end of our road (im the last house before the sign). He said they park behind the trees just out of view from my house...We do find lots of litter on the road there. I told my mom to stop cleaning it up for them and just let litter build in front of our house till we can tell someone...Then there was the time when 4 guys in an 80s Lincoln with license plates that said "LAWLESS" all waited at the end of a driveway (one was leaning on a hunting rifle) to ask where the entrance to a trail was to find his stuck atv?? I used to live in a pretty safe neighborhood...then I came home at 8:30 one night and cop cars were everywhere because apparently someone threw a beer bottle of gas with a rag hanging out (aka Molotov cocktail) in the road in front of my house. I think its just the neighbor's kids fooling around though...Anyways, good luck with your jeep problems...ive considered parking my jeep behind my house. Have you considered that? Just so it's not seen from the road?

...Wishing I wasn't stock
Edit: Wishing everything worked as it should
JeepaholicNinja is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-25-2014, 03:26 PM   #8
Lcon98
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Sorry to let this sit so long but I wasn't too worried about cleaning it as my whole interior is rhino lined and it was found before it could really sit on my paint long. And as to parking behind my house I'm a volunteer firefighter and possibly leave at all hours of the night so I do not think my family and neighbors would be very happy about me driving out of the yard that late at night
Lcon98 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.