The dangers of off roading at night...Bitten by an opossum. - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Stories > The dangers of off roading at night...Bitten by an opossum.

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGSmittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!

Closed Thread
Unread 07-21-2006, 07:56 PM   #16
I FLEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonTuffGuy
There's kids around my area that go opossum beating. You drive around until you see one, jump out and start hitting it with bats or sticks or whatever you took with you.

Crazy game I guess...

And this one time we (it was myself and the girlfriend and then 3 other friends that were in the area for a car show the next day) took a trip to Walmart because we had nothing better to do. The one friend was actually talking about opossum beating on the way! Anyways, we're driving along when one comes running out into the road... I yelled "Opossum!" and the guy (the one who was talking about opossum beating) yelled "HIT IT!" so I stepped on the gas and smacked it with both tires.

We turned around to make sure it was dead... Only to find out it was a pregnant opossum mommy; now dead and all of her little babies were scattered over the road. The one girl that was with us started crying and so we decided to go and continue on... I floored it again only to run over the mommy once again with both tires along with several of the scattered babies.

Needless to say, I felt pretty crappy about the event at the time, but look back now and laugh about it.

I hope you're Joking and cause it's hard to tell from your story online. If not, thats a story you want to keep to yourself, especially because you seem to easy going about it....

I think something is wrong upstairs

RE.BB with RE3.5 shocks | Anti-Rock
My Jeep (they are some what updated)

Best Vendor, great prices!!!
Unread 07-21-2006, 09:32 PM   #17
Texas ZJ1
Jeep Jedi Master

1994 ZJ 

You guys dug this thread up after 7 days? Give it a rest.

Hunter

94 5.9 Laredo 6.5 RE lift with 35 Maxxis Bighorns
and 33 Bridgestone Duelers
Detroit and true trac
Red Jeep Club Member
REDNECK JCM
Texas Jeep Owner #6
USN Jeep Club #4
http://www.kevinsoffroad.com/

For your performance needs:

kolak@kolakperformance.com
Closed Thread

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.