A bad day - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Stories > A bad day

New For October! Flowmaster Black Ceramic Coated 304S ExhaPremium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 04-24-2006, 06:25 PM   #1
jeep loser

A bad day

The day started off bad, My wife woke me up at 4 am to tell me i was elbowing her in the head.For the first time in months I was getting a good nights sleep. Oh well there's always tonight. So the next ray of sunshine came when I walked outside to see the bikini top on my Jeep somehow slipped out of the channel on the windshield, flooding my Jeep from last nights downpour( 2 or 3 inches). As I go to get a towel for the seat I see the DPW truck drive by my recycleing for the 3rd week in a row(I guess somehow I don't live inside the township anymore). So after work I bag up all the bottles and cans throw them in the back of the Jeep and drive to the DPW. There is a sign telling me the hours of recycling. (sat 10-1) So as I go to turn around and pull out. I hear pssssssst , I ran over something. The Front tire is flat by the time i get out of the Jeep. (great) Ok I can handle this. I open the hood take out the little bottle jack. Go to start cranking it up under the axle. (rusted solid) Ok no big deal, I take out my hilift and proceed to very unsafely change my tire. As I am putting my hilift away the cops show up and accuse me of trying to dump a tire.After begging and pleading ,I am allowed to leave. So I'm pretty sure my tire is shot. The recycling is still at my house and Now I'm all pissed off. But I did finally get the little strap on my hilift in the right place so it doesn't rattle anymore.

jeep loser is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-24-2006, 07:35 PM   #2
TheDiabetic

You know what they say....

Cause you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day
You had a bad day

Sorry though man.
TheDiabetic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.