that awkward moment when a jeep passenger is..... - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Stories > that awkward moment when a jeep passenger is.....

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 11-03-2013, 02:05 PM   #31
ChuckDodge
2006 WK 

That awkward moment when the friend with the jeep gets stuck but your large pickup doesn't. Huge fail on his part.

Unread 11-04-2013, 09:10 AM   #32
buffgun
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Or the first time you cross a floor board deep stream with the wife !! She thinks I'm crazy anyway !!
buffgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2013, 08:09 PM   #33
ginger-mech
1963 CJ5 

The moment when you assume the 4wd is working in dad's jeep and the mud begins calling your name.....and then you get razzed not for getting stuck but for getting it muddy.
ginger-mech is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2013, 06:10 AM   #34
TCrow2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger-mech View Post
The moment when you assume the 4wd is working in dad's jeep and the mud begins calling your name.....and then you get razzed not for getting stuck but for getting it muddy.
Why would you think its ok to get mud on a jeep?
TCrow2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2013, 11:10 AM   #35
ginger-mech
1963 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCrow2 View Post
Why would you think its ok to get mud on a jeep?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcom Reynolds View Post
It's what I do, darlin'.
ginger-mech is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2013, 09:58 AM   #36
bigwahini
1998 TJ Wrangler 

After hurricane Ike, going out driving and not stopping for a flooded street, like the guy in the Ford truck, water splashing up over the hood, wife yelling "it's coming in", me replying "lift your feet", wife yelling "it's gonna stall" me replying'" it's made for this stuff". What a hoot. I had a blast. She had wet feet.
Unread 01-02-2014, 11:17 PM   #37
bessyboy
2001 WJ 

That awkward moment when you are drifting towards a tree and you gotta keep cool becuase you "know what you are doing"
Unread 01-07-2014, 07:51 PM   #38
bigwahini
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Bessyboy----see my signature.
Unread 02-11-2014, 09:17 PM   #39
herqulees
1997 ZJ 

you're in a stock ZJ filled with friends out in some fields then suddenly realize you're doing 60 towards a small (~5-8ft drop) cliff and can only shout "This is going to hurt but there is no other option at the moment!" and floor it. The screaming and weightlessness and one idiot passenger in the back thinking they're too good for a seatbelt ending up in the back along with various cellphones and stuff was priceless. Somehow zero damage to the Jeep. That's where we called it a day though.

Meant to post that in embarrassing wheeling stories but I suppose it fits in here. Lol oops.
herqulees is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2014, 06:23 PM   #40
RMCIII
1998 ZJ 

Picture this..... Middle of winter.... 3 vehicles, 2 won't start. The remaining 1 is a CJ-7 that has only half doors and no top, rigged for summer driving... You need to get to the store for some supplies.... You look at the girlfriend, shrug your shoulders, tell her to bundle up real good... Next thing you feel is the palm of her hand stinging the side of your face....She has tears running down her face.....She manages to blurt out, you love that Jeep more than me....Only a woman would figure out how to make it about herself in the middle of winter, when you need supplies, and the only vehicle that would start is a summer rigged CJ-7....I reply, well honey, at this point yes I do love that Jeep more than you. It has always started when I needed it, it has always gotten me out of more jams than I care to count on both hands and feet, and it has never slapped me because it felt I loved you more than it...Awkward moment about to hit....Girlfriend replies, well, do you love the Jeep more than me.....Silence...
RMCIII is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.