that awkward moment when a jeep passenger is..... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Stories > that awkward moment when a jeep passenger is.....

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsWant to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under

Unread 05-28-2013, 04:44 PM   #1
cherokeetina220
1997 XJ Cherokee 

that awkward moment when a jeep passenger is.....

Is when its their first ride and they say watch out for that gigantic mud puddle! And you're like relax I got this!

cherokeetina220 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-29-2013, 07:03 PM   #2
redding1327
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Or...That awkward moment when you notice the OP has an XJ for their listed jeep but a picture of a ZJ as an avatar.....Nice jeep though, and yeah, I've had those moments you speak of.
redding1327 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-29-2013, 07:15 PM   #3
cherokeetina220
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Lol!! Yea that kind of crap drives me nuts, but nobodys perfect haha
Unread 05-30-2013, 02:22 AM   #4
kennyboobear
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by redding1327 View Post
Or...That awkward moment when you notice the OP has an XJ for their listed jeep but a picture of a ZJ as an avatar.....Nice jeep though, and yeah, I've had those moments you speak of.
Or that awkward moment when someone has the balls to comment on someone's Avatar, when they themselves haven't paid for membership to support the site they frequent.

On a more serious note....

When your passenger thinks they're gonna fall out because your doors are off, despite their seat belt being buckled.
[COLOR="DimGray"]SILVER JEEP CLUB MEMBER #46[/COLOR]
[I][B]Get [/B][/I][B][COLOR="DimGray"][URL="http://www.savvyoffroad.com/"]Savvy.[/URL][/COLOR][/B][I][B][/B][/I]

[URL="http://www.facebook.com/SFFCustoms"]SFF Customs[/URL]

[QUOTE=GraKee99;10375372]Driving on snow is a lot like sex, it's a lot of fun but if you don't pay attention, you can really mess up someone's rear end.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Gene Mooneyham]Not to burst your bubble, but California gets worse every year. Liberals, and illegals have ruined any chance California had to get turned around, it's a sinking ship.[/QUOTE]

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/finally-2000-tj-slow-build-very-slow-947018/"]My 2000 Silverstone TJ Build[/URL]
kennyboobear is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-30-2013, 03:30 AM   #5
cherokeetina220
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Lol! Man I created a good thread!
Unread 05-30-2013, 06:50 AM   #6
Ruffles
2010 JK Wrangler 

Back seat drivers belong in the back seat
Ruffles is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-30-2013, 09:19 AM   #7
cherokeetina220
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Lmfao!! Agreed!! I hate that ****!
Unread 05-30-2013, 11:48 AM   #8
cherokeetina220
1997 XJ Cherokee 

That awkward moment when your passenger farts and blames it on you and the window can't roll down
Unread 05-30-2013, 01:34 PM   #9
Nick05
1987 MJ Comanche 

the awkward moment when the passenger has never been "off-road" and the jeep starts tipping on there side and all you can do is laugh.
Nick05 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-30-2013, 03:11 PM   #10
redding1327
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyboobear View Post
Or that awkward moment when someone has the balls to comment on someone's Avatar, when they themselves haven't paid for membership to support the site they frequent.
The balls that just got busted....

I got the arm smack from the wife the first time I did the float and tip with her riding along....Maybe I should have warned her........NAAAH!
redding1327 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-30-2013, 03:32 PM   #11
cherokeetina220
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Lol! That's great! ::high five::
Unread 05-30-2013, 07:34 PM   #12
kennyboobear
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by redding1327 View Post
The balls that just got busted....

I got the arm smack from the wife the first time I did the float and tip with her riding along....Maybe I should have warned her........NAAAH!
lmao, I think we've all been there. People seem to think wheeling is gonna be a weekend drive in a Cadillac. Not quite...

[COLOR="DimGray"]SILVER JEEP CLUB MEMBER #46[/COLOR]
[I][B]Get [/B][/I][B][COLOR="DimGray"][URL="http://www.savvyoffroad.com/"]Savvy.[/URL][/COLOR][/B][I][B][/B][/I]

[URL="http://www.facebook.com/SFFCustoms"]SFF Customs[/URL]

[QUOTE=GraKee99;10375372]Driving on snow is a lot like sex, it's a lot of fun but if you don't pay attention, you can really mess up someone's rear end.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Gene Mooneyham]Not to burst your bubble, but California gets worse every year. Liberals, and illegals have ruined any chance California had to get turned around, it's a sinking ship.[/QUOTE]

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/finally-2000-tj-slow-build-very-slow-947018/"]My 2000 Silverstone TJ Build[/URL]
kennyboobear is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-25-2013, 11:04 PM   #13
eliyah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick05
the awkward moment when the passenger has never been "off-road" and the jeep starts tipping on there side and all you can do is laugh.
I've had so many people like that and when the doors are off and they jump out lmao that make the hole ride worth it
eliyah is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-26-2013, 06:36 AM   #14
cherokeetina220
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Lol nice one! Everytime I part puddles with my wheels my passenger is like I'm goin to get all muddy, im like that's the point dummy! Lol!
Unread 07-08-2013, 06:08 PM   #15
alex492
2001 WJ 

that awkward moment when you hit the huge puddle and everyone freaks out because you can't see
alex492 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.