Anybody have any embarassing mudding/wheeling stories? - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Stories > Anybody have any embarassing mudding/wheeling stories?

RCV Axles at CCORPoison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 01-27-2014, 04:16 PM   #91
Shaneo7
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by White92
My dad and me got stuck in a marsh in south Texas about a month ago, it was the the God-forsaken middle of nowhere 30 miles to the next house and we were buried up to the diffs. We had no tools, all phones were out of service and only a few drinks in the ice chest. The only thing we had was a GPS and a bunch of cash, that is always very helpful! So we tried to dig it out but it was not working and the truck was overheating from all the revving and not going anywhere so we had to stop. An hour later we started walking, it was getting dark by then. We had not walked 5 minuets when two wetbacks and a tractor came by. They had greasy hair and stunk like something really bad but I though they looked like angles. lol No idea what they were doing out there.
Two hours later we made it to the camp, had we walked it would have taken all night and into the morning. GO PREPARED!!!
Time for a winch.

Shaneo7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.