zone offroad body lift - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > zone offroad body lift

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valuePremium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGRugged Ridge 8500lb Winch w/ Steel Cable $294.99 Shipped O

Unread 09-05-2009, 04:31 PM   #1
bigman7878
2000 TJ Wrangler 

zone offroad body lift

Anyone using this lift? Its $40 cheaper than the jks lift. Says it comes with radiator drop brackets instead of doing a MML. Comments?

bigman7878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2009, 04:37 PM   #2
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

A body lift is a body lift, so go on price. JKS is the only body lift manufacturer to differentiate themselves by providing body lift spacers that cup the body mount and are rounded off (forget term) to fit in the tub. I see this design as theoretically more stable but I'm not sure if enough force is ever applied to a single mount to need this design. Nonetheless, I think it's worth the difference in cost.
Imped is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2009, 05:27 PM   #3
robncar
We Got The Cup, AGAIN!!!

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by imped4now View Post
A body lift is a body lift, so go on price. JKS is the only body lift manufacturer to differentiate themselves by providing body lift spacers that cup the body mount and are rounded off (forget term) to fit in the tub. I see this design as theoretically more stable but I'm not sure if enough force is ever applied to a single mount to need this design. Nonetheless, I think it's worth the difference in cost.
Take a look at the Currie body lift. Unlike JKS, they are billet aluminum, not poly, and are powder coated. They too are concave to fit the mount better. We've run the Currie for four years without issue.
ce9300.jpg  
robncar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2009, 05:29 PM   #4
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Didn't know Currie had a similar design, very nice. I don't see the material as a selling point, though. As long as it's durable and won't collapse, that's all that matters.
Imped is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2009, 09:41 AM   #5
Zone_Offroad
O|V|E|N|D|O|R|O
1990 MJ Comanche 

We do give you radiator drop brackets in the kit, but if the MML / tummy tuck is what you are after we also stock the JKS motor mount lifts. Just FYI. Thanks.

www.ZoneOffroad.com

"Like" Zone Offroad on Facebook

BLOG CUSTOMER RIDES GALLERYYOUTUBE CHANNEL | PROJECT MJ BUILD

PM me for details on our Jeep Forum FREE SHIPPING promotion offered on $300+ orders of Zone. If you have any questions about our products, post in our section or shoot me a PM.
Zone_Offroad is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.