Zone 3 Inch Lift Combo Kit - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Zone 3 Inch Lift Combo Kit

Poison Spyder JK LED Taillight Wiring HarnessZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wPoison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955

Unread 10-08-2011, 08:19 PM   #1
rwilson93
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Zone 3 Inch Lift Combo Kit

So after a lot of research and discussion I am ordering the Zone 3 inch lift combo kit with the 1.25" BL and 1" MML. I am getting adjustable front and rear track bars, steering stabilizer, and quicker disconnects. I am getting 33x12.5's to go with it. Please advise what else I will need to get this rolling straight and smooth. Thanks for the help.

rwilson93 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-09-2011, 11:42 AM   #2
NAlbertaTJ
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I've been using this lift for a year. I'm just ordering the MML and BL now. I also just ordered the 8 Cyrrie/Savvy control arms
NAlbertaTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-27-2011, 10:29 PM   #3
rwilson93
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Did you put in the xfer case drop? Was that good enough with all stock control arms to get rid of any drive line vibes? I am putting in the 3" lift this weekend but not the BL/MML. I did buy front & rear track bars... I can't afford a whole set of control arms right now. Are you running 33's?
rwilson93 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-27-2011, 11:15 PM   #4
Lucille92
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I put on there 4" lift in March and so far so good, no death wobble or anything. I still need to get adjustable control arms and a SYE instead of my transfer case drop though. Just make sure you tell them your a jeep forum member and you get free shipping. I also got the Rough Country quick disconnects which work alright, there just a pain to put on and take off, i don't think ive ever done it with out using a rubber mallet at least once.
Lucille92 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-28-2011, 03:54 AM   #5
rikkards
Web Wheeler

1998 TJ Wrangler 

I had a BL and MML (JKS and Brown Dog respectively) from before. I don't have vibes with the hard top on and sometimes it seems like I may have a bit with it off intermittently depending on how I drive however I do not have the TC drop on. Thinking I am going to do an SYE anyways next year.
rikkards is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-28-2011, 04:24 AM   #6
TheBoogieman
Demonic Jeep Freak!

1998 TJ Wrangler 

I ran that combo lift with 3/4" spacers up front to level it out.I had 35's.Smooth ride and no vibes at all.
TheBoogieman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-28-2011, 10:26 AM   #7
jjmd
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I have the exact lift, except I opted for Brown Dog MML (just my choice) and got almost 5" total lift, I have a hardtop, but no heavy bumpers or winches. I did not do a TC drop, and do not get any vibrations (probably just lucky). I still will install a SYE at some point, when coins pile up a little more. Also put on Currie Rock Ribz but they don't increase weight much. I also put JKS quick connect sway bars. Very happy with results.

Dr J
jjmd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
advice help , zone 3" lift

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.