Xenon flat flare side marker light wiring - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Xenon flat flare side marker light wiring

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 12-02-2010, 04:46 PM   #1
TheTexasHammer

Xenon flat flare side marker light wiring

I'm a self admitted dummy when it comes to electrical stuff. I installed my Xenon flat flares yesterday not really thinking the wiring for the side marker lights would be a big deal. I cut two wires going to my stock side markers and then notice there's only one wire coming out of the Xenon side markers. I'm assuming I connect the two black (hot) wires. Where does the green wire go?

TheTexasHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2010, 08:20 PM   #2
fmfa0801
2009 JK Wrangler 

Mine has two wires
fmfa0801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2010, 07:02 AM   #3
joules102
1999 TJ Wrangler 

MY Xenon markers only had one wire. I just popped the cover off and ran another wire around the head of the bolt that attaches them to create a ground.
joules102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2010, 09:08 AM   #4
jeepinmichguy_
I haz ah Geep

2003 TJ Wrangler 

It tells you what to do in the instructions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoogieman View Post
Jeepinmichguy is a jerk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
How about this, if you had the Jeep Spirit, you wouldn't abuse the rest of us trying to enjoy a nice day out wheeling by bringing your brokeass broken down junkyard crap out to play where it can't handle it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepForum123 View Post
you all have nice rigs, stop being f****** a**holes.
jeepinmichguy_ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.