Wrangler Unlimited Pricing - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Wrangler Unlimited Pricing

Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 05-21-2005, 06:26 PM   #1
CGRLCDR

Wrangler Unlimited Pricing

I've sort of given up on the Unlimited Rubicon idea. I won't be doing any real serious rock crawling and the tire noise will drive me crazy. After a couple of test drives in Rubicons, listening to the tires singing, I remembered that I has tires like that on my old Toyota 4X4 and the best thing I ever did with that truck was get quiter tires.

Anyhow, I am now looking at Wrangler Unlimiteds. I got a price on one with the following options (if I remember correctly)
24H option package
Dual roof
Dark green
Leather wrapped steering wheel
Upgraded sound system - 7 speakers
Cruise control
Automatic transmission
Sport model wih 5 spoke alloy wheels
A few others that I can't remember

The price including NJ tax, tags, etc. came to just $26,855. That with a $1000 dealer rebate, $1000 rebate for financing, and $500 for retired military, plus their own $1450 discount.

So the deal is just under $27K. Is that a good price? The dealer claims that it is $500 over their cost (not invoice).

What do you think?

CGRLCDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2005, 06:37 PM   #2
b3x
2005 LJ Wrangler 

sounds about right, i paid 23k, for a hard top, 6 speed and 7 spkr stereo ... soft top and auto tranny is at least another 2k ...
Unread 05-21-2005, 07:36 PM   #3
Yeoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGRLCDR
I've sort of given up on the Unlimited Rubicon idea. I won't be doing any real serious rock crawling and the tire noise will drive me crazy. After a couple of test drives in Rubicons, listening to the tires singing, I remembered that I has tires like that on my old Toyota 4X4 and the best thing I ever did with that truck was get quiter tires.

Anyhow, I am now looking at Wrangler Unlimiteds. I got a price on one with the following options (if I remember correctly)
24H option package
Dual roof
Dark green
Leather wrapped steering wheel
Upgraded sound system - 7 speakers
Cruise control
Automatic transmission
Sport model wih 5 spoke alloy wheels
A few others that I can't remember

The price including NJ tax, tags, etc. came to just $26,855. That with a $1000 dealer rebate, $1000 rebate for financing, and $500 for retired military, plus their own $1450 discount.

So the deal is just under $27K. Is that a good price? The dealer claims that it is $500 over their cost (not invoice).

What do you think?

Thats a good price for an Unlimited Rubicon, not a regular Unlimited. With all those incentives you should be closer to $24-25K. What's the sticker price? Adding the numbers it sounds like the sticker is $31500, about the same as this Rubi:

http://www.dullesauto.com/Jeep/251418_1.html
Yeoman is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.