Wiring LED turn signals/marker lights - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Wiring LED turn signals/marker lights

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 03-14-2008, 04:36 PM   #1
chandlerr

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Wiring LED turn signals/marker lights

I tried wiring up my led turn signals today and got the left turn signals working fine. Then I moved on to the right and realized that if I hooked up the marker light on the right side that the marker light would light up if the headlights were not on but they would go dim when the headlights turned on (with one click on the steering column they light up, 2 clicks they dim) The left marker light worked fine though... for background info, I just replaced the headlights with hella lights and found out at the same time that the left headlight doesn't light up all the way but the right headlight lit up fine. My question is does anyone know what the deal is, are the headlights and marker lights related?

2006 Black LJ Rubicon, mostly stock with 33's... soon to change
chandlerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2008, 06:19 PM   #2
deltabravo

Sounds like the headlight has a bad ground - the one that is DIM.
deltabravo is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.