Winches - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Winches

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 09-13-2014, 05:26 PM   #1
jts04sahara
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Winches

Here is my current dilemma, I have a warn zeon 10s on my Tj. I bought another truck this weekend and it has a winch bumper on it so I'm going to put the zeon on the truck, the zeon is just to big looking on the front of the Tj. I'm looking at replace it with a m8000s. How good of a winch is the m8000, and will it have any trouble pulling the jeep loaded with gear.

jts04sahara is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-13-2014, 08:34 PM   #2
btn
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I have the m8000 and it's great. It's pretty low profile. If you get it with synthetic line it's quite lightweight too. See my profile pic.
Unread 09-13-2014, 09:43 PM   #3
suicideking
2006 LJ Wrangler 

I'd keep the zeon on which ever vehicle it will get more use. M 8000 should be fine for your TJ though.
suicideking is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.