Where to get misc small parts. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > TJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Where to get misc small parts.

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineDan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 04-01-2003, 12:35 PM   #1
LSoares1

Where to get misc small parts.

Does anyone know if there is a place I can order various small parts for my 97 TJ? One of the items I am looking for is a small plastic separator. It is the part that lets the metal bar frame of the soft top (the one that runs length wise to the jeep) rest on top of the metal bar that runs across the jeep (side to side, right above and behind your head). Does anyone else know about this thing? or even what it's called?

Thanks for the help........

Unread 04-01-2003, 02:50 PM   #2
Claw

I don't know if they'll have what you need, but try www.jeepsareus.com
'02 Wrangler Sport, 4.0L Auto, D44/D30, ARB lockers, Tera S4T, 33x12.5 BFG MT/KMs, Eagle 589s, Rancho RS 9000s, Warn XD9000i, Wilderness Swing Away, Currie Rockers, Bestop Flares, Cobra 75WXST, Garmin GPS V, etc.
Claw is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.